A Deal's a Deal

Jungkook

      Jin's tight ass squeezing around my cock and the pretty view before me make my mind short circuit. I want to cum so fucking bad but I'm holding it back. I want him to squirm under me. I want him to beg me to stop.
       He thrusts his hips back to meet my hard thrusts perfectly. Our skin slapping loudly and echoing around the room. His wet juices flowing, drenching both our groins and thighs. Fucking hell...
      I spank his ass again and he jumps, releasing a loud moan as he shudders apart, cumming for the second time. I growl, my own control nearly snapping as he clenches tight as a vise around me and squirts around my cock, soaking the desk under him. A puddle forming. I smirk at it with pleasure. So obedient. The perfect little mate.
       Fuck, I've never fucked anyone without a condom before and to be honest at this moment...I regret every second of that life. I should have fucked him raw the first time too. How could I fucking miss out on this more intense pleasure? The intimacy?
       I'm going to fill him with my cum over and over again. I want to watch it drip out of his gaping asshole and run down his quivering thighs. I want him to smell like me for the rest of his classes. I want him to feel me with every little movement he makes. To remember every glorious second of this.
       I want him to fucking dream about this, about me, and wake up craving my touch and taste. Fucking himself with greedy fingers thinking about me. I want him to crave my cock every single day.
       Selfish? Maybe but I've never claimed to be anything else. "Such a good little dirty whore. So filthy. Look at this mess, hm?" I grunt, slamming inside him harder making him slip and slide on his own cum. I hold his waist still to steady him.
       Whimpering and panting, he bends his head down on the desk as begins lapping at the puddle of juices on the desk as told. I groan at the sight. So satisfying. Fuck, I can't hold it any longer.
       I rut against his ass frantically, orgasm reaching its peak and, groaning loudly, I spurt cum inside him. Gasping, he attempts to pull off me, lurching forward but I grip his hips tighter and force him still as I fill him with my seed.
      "Tsk, tsk. Hold still, baby. Almost done....fuck..."
       He chokes on a sob. "T-too much...p-please Jungkook...n-no cum..."
      I chuckle darkly, forcing him back and forth on my cock, riding out my orgasm and making his ass milk every last drop of cum from my balls. "Fuck, baby, your body was made to take my cum. Now suck it up like a good little slut and clean up your mess. Don't want to leave any evidence for your next class, do we?" I tease, ignoring his protests, still thrusting nice and slow inside him, ignoring my own oversensitivity.
       Body shaking, he doesn't plead anymore and begins licking up his cum again, cleaning it up. I wait a little longer before finally allowing myself to pull out. I bite my lip and watch the milky cum ooze out of his abused little hole. So pretty.
       Grabbing my phone, I snap a picture to remember this beautiful moment and sigh. So good and worth the wait. I smack his cheeks. "Feel better now, baby?" I coo, helping him off the desk. His knees give out so I sit down on the chair and hold him on my lap as he shudders and tries to compose himself.
       My leg instantly becomes wet. I rub his back and tilt this head to the side to kiss him, my tongue thrusting into his mouth frantically, exploring and owning.
       He doesn't even attempt to take control or stop it. Just let's me have what I want. As it should be. When I'm satisfied, I stare into his teary brown eyes and smile. "What's wrong, sweetheart? Too rough?"
        Scoffing, he pushes off me and gathers up his clothes, avoiding looking at me. I zip up my own pants and admire his naked body before he covers it up. "You're absolutely shameless." He bites out. "Y-you took advantage of me because of my heat! You k-knew I wouldn't be able to resist you." He accuses.
       Rolling my eyes, I cross my arms. "Don't play the victim. You needed help so I offered my assistance. I didn't rape or force you. Don't even think of saying that shit. I didn't hold you down and fuck you without permission. You shoved your ass in my face and opened your body to me. Do not turn it around now." I demand, a little angry.
       He finishes dressing and whirls around, glaring at me. "And you didn't use a fucking condom! I'm on my fucking heat! You know how dangerous that is! I told you not to cum in me but you disregarded my wants and needs to satisfy yourself. You wanted to cum in me no matter the outcome or consequences selfishly but you're not the one that has to deal with them!" A tear slips down his cheek.
       I get up immediately and pull him into my arms, a little guilty. "It's okay, Jin. No matter what I'll take responsibility. You don't have to worry about that." I say comfortingly.
       Scoffing, he pushes me away. "No, you don't get it! It's not about you taking responsibility. I don't want you to take responsibility! You're my fucking student and I'm your fucking teacher. I can lose my job over this. I can lose my entire career I've worked so hard for over your stupid moment of selfishness!" He yells.
       I'm taken aback by his anger and tears. "You won't lose your job." I say adamantly.
       "You can't know that. I can't reveal my omega status to the students. That was part of my contract."
       I nod slowly. "Yes but...only if you are unmated. The reason for that is so the alpha students can't take advantage of you. If you're mated already then it wouldn't be a problem." I explain.
       He shakes his head. "One problem. I'm not mated. How bad would it look if the worst happens and I'm unmated, huh?!"
      I smirk back at him as he gazes back with annoyance and disgust. "You know, baby...I think I've decided on my one wish."
       He pales, stiffening. "The month isn't over yet..."
      I laugh softly, pulling him into my arms and nuzzling his neck, covering him with my scent. I brush my lips against his ear. "Baby, we both know I've already won this battle."
      "Y-you tricked me." He whines.
      "How so? I won fair and square." Pulling back a little, I kiss him slow and gentle, tangling my tongue with his own, basking in his taste. Both of us are breathless when I pull back. "I want you to let me mark you. I'm claiming you as my mate. A deal is a deal." I say calmly.
       He looks at me completely devastated. It's a little insulting. Am I really that bad? "P-please..."
       "Nope. It's what I want. I'm sure you knew this was coming."
       He looks away. "I'm going to lose everything, Jungkook."
       "No, you're going to gain so much more than you could ever imagine." I correct. "Now let's get this mess cleaned up. Class starts in ten minutes."