Tutoring

Jin

I've never felt more uncomfortable or discontented in my entire life. Or more on display. I sit ramrod straight at the extremely fancy dinner table as Jungkook's parents just stare at me with contemplation.
      All this for tutoring?
"So, Seokjin, Ive been very impressed with your grades in college. I understand you graduated top of your class with honors. You were offered many positions at a lot of prestigious colleges but you chose our school. Can I ask why?" Mrs. Jeon asks.
I flush, embarrassed to have all this attention on me. "I love teaching and I just felt that I could get more out of it teaching a younger and more open minded range of students. Most college students are set in their ways by the time they begin and I want to teach fresh minds." I explain.
She looks impressed. "I'm honored you've chosen our school. I have no doubt our Jungkook will graduate with high honors as you being his private tutor." She beams.
Jungkook rolls his eyes and continues to eat in silence.
"I'm confused as to why you volunteered to tutor him. I know he's a very difficult student. Disobedient and honestly a little shit." Mr. Jeon chimes in.
"Appa!" Jungkook cries out indignantly.
I snicker, trying to hide it. "Well, I don't think he's a bad student. Just needs a push in the right direction and someone to motivate him. I have no doubt he's smart—being your son and all. He comes from a strong family."
"You're too kind, sweetheart." Mrs. Jeon coos.
I swallow and begin eating again. "This meal is delicious, by the way. Thank you for inviting me."
"Nonsense. You're more than welcome here anytime. Please join us for dinner every night. Right, honey?" She looks towards her husband.
He nods shortly. "Yes, you're welcome, Seokjin. I have faith my son's grades with soar in the next few weeks with your hard work. I'm counting on you to not let me down." He says, wiping his mouth.
      Great. No pressure. "Of course, sir." I bow respectfully.
Jungkook pushes his plate away and stands up. "Well, better get started on those lessons." He mutters, motioning for me to get up as well. I finish my last bite and excuse myself from the table. His parents wave us off dismissively.
My smile drops once we're out of view and I glare at him. He shushes me and grabs my hand, pulling me up the familiar stairs to his bedroom. I try not to dwell on the fact that this was the very place we...Yeah, no.
      Was his parents home that night? Holy shit...that thought hadn't even entered my mind.
I'm lost in thought—only coming out of it when he pushes me on the bed. I attempt to sit up but he shoves me down and climbs onto my thighs, holding me down with his body.
His lip crash into mine hungrily and I taste the wine we drank from dinner on his tongue. Spicy and sweet. I moan, getting caught up in his intense passion as he sucks my tongue into his mouth.
      My hands grasp onto his shirt, gasping breathlessly as his hand slips into my pants to grope me shamelessly. "J-Jungkook..."
       He groans, biting my lip hard before trailing down to my throat and sucking roughly on the flushed skin. I tilt my head to the side, bucking my hips up as my underwear is pushed to the side, flesh on flesh. I'm so wet...
Thisiswrongthisiswrongthisiswro—a knock on his door breaks our heavy makeout session and I'm finally able to gather control of myself again as Jungkook gets up and runs a hand through his hair, cursing under his breath as he stalks towards the door and throws it open.
       I feel shame as his eomma appears, smiling and speaking to him softly. Oh god. What's wrong with me? I attempt to fix my messed and crinkled clothes but it's no use. Just like my life. A tangled useless mess.
       His eomma leaves and the door is closed. I don't look up as he walks back to the bed and sits down. His hand moves towards my thigh.
       "Don't touch me." I jump up and pace. "I will tutor you but that's it. I won't sleep with you again. This is a strictly teacher student relationship, okay? Please respect me enough to leave me alone."
       He watches me pace. "That's not going to work for me, actually. I don't need a tutor. I need a mate."
       I stop pacing and scoff at him in shock. "Excuse me? What the hell does that have to do with me? Go find someone your own age to mate. Just because I'm an omega doesn't mean I'm going to fall at your feet and do whatever you want! Not going to happen."
       Nodding, he gets up and stands face to face with me. "I get it. How about a deal? You can continue to tutor me and if I make it top of the class by the end of this month...you will grant me one wish. Anything I want."
       I hesitate, thinking it over. "Not sex." I warn, narrowing my eyes at him.
      He rolls his eyes. "I will not ask for sex."
      It would look good on me if he does well. It could further my career... "Fine. If you make it top of the class—in all your classes—I will grant you one wish."
      A smirk plays on his lips and I wonder if I just fucked myself. Suspiciously, I shake hands with him then watch as he casually opens his backpack and pulls out five books. "Let's get started, baby. We don't have all night."
       Scoffing, I sit down beside him and I'm surprised that he actually doesn't try anything. He listens intently as I get into professional mode and we get to work.
       I still can't get the taste of wine out of my mouth.