Forever

Jungkook

    "I'm so envious of you." Jimin groans, throwing himself down on the bed as I fix my hair in the mirror.
    Raising a brow, I glance at him from behind. "Huh?"
     He pouts. "I'm going to be alone forever while you got yourself such an amazing mate and child on the way. Your perfect life is set while mine just spirals into shit."
      "You're having a child as well, remember?"
     "How can I forget? I'm a fat bloated fish! I avoid mirrors like I avoid death! I'm ruined forever. No one will love me after this. My figure is forever changed." He whines.
      I scoff. "Do you think that kind of thing really matters, Minie? Don't be so superficial. I love Jin no matter how he changes. His body will be perfect to me however the weight fluctuates. The same will be said for whoever you are destined for. They will love you for you and that's all you need."
     He pauses, looking a little teary while hugging my pillow to his chest. "I'm not as lucky as you in life. I screw everything up."
      I sigh, walking over and taking a seat beside him. Deliberating for a moment, I pull him into my arms and hug him tightly. "Ahhh, my Jiminie is sad that he finally lost his stalker. Are you really so upset about it? I thought you were happy he broke the bond?" I decisively choose not to mention my part in that.
      Sniffling, he burrows his head in my chest and shudders. "I am. I-it's just that...now I'm officially alone. Even he decided I'm no longer worth it..."
     I laugh unconsciously. "You're too much."
    He stiffens. "See?! Even you think..."
    The door creaks open to reveal a curious Jin. My smile widens and I motion him inside with a wink. He takes in the scene and sighs, coming to join us on the bed to comfort the lonely beta.
     Jin settles Jimin between us as he cries and clings to the both of us like we're his parents. It's kinda funny but also a little heartbreaking.
     Jin whispers kind and reassuring words to him while I just allow him to soak my new shirt in his tears.
     I have to say....pregnancy hormones are crazy scary.
     Jimin falls asleep in a little under an hour. I settle on the bed and let my hand find my mate's over Jimin's back. He squeezes my hand.
     "Do you think we should still go out? Maybe we shouldn't leave him like this. He's suffering so much." Jin frowns.
     I find myself whining. "We've been planning this forever, though."
     He scowls at him, pointing. "He's more important than your raging hardon, Jungkook. Have respect for our hurting child!"
      I gape. "When did I gain this overgrown son?! Can't we get Hoseok and Yoongi to babysit then?"
     "You're being selfish."
    "And you're being stubborn and unnecessarily difficult. You just don't want to go."
     He sticks out his tongue childishly. "So what? I have a good reason to put it off now."
    "Ah, Ah, Ah! I'll have Eomma watch over him. He will be fine and can sleep here peacefully all night. Soon we won't have so many peaceful days and nights together after the baby is born." I remind him.
     He blushes, looking away. "Fine. I'll finish getting ready then."
     Smirking, I watch as he gets out of bed and heads to the closet. I reach out and smack his ass hard making him yelp in surprise. "Jungkook!" He hisses quietly.
     Chuckling, I untangle myself from Jimin's sleeping form and stretch, lazily getting up and straightening my clothes.
    Changing my shirt. Aish.

    Thirty minutes later, I'm waiting downstairs as Jin finally comes down. My eyes sweep over his gorgeous form with a smile. He really does glow. Looking angelic, he smiles at me a little nervously while tugging at his white sweater.
     My white sweater. It stretches form fitting over his large stomach. Maintaining eye contact, I kneel in front of him and raise the shirt, kissing his stomach.
     Flushing with embarrassment, he swats at my head. "Will you stop doing that?! It was cute the first few times but now it's getting weird, Kookie." He grumbles. "Get up before someone sees you!"
     Grinning, unrepentant, I get up and pull him tightly to my side, I kiss his cheek lightly before grabbing my keys. "You look amazing. Thank you for being mine, love." My words are sincere and filled with devotion. The devotion I only have for Jeon Seokjin.
     He rolls his eyes. "So dramatic."
     Scoffing, I pinch his butt making him squeal and shove at my chest. "Who's dramatic? I'm just honest!"
     "Let's just get this over with."
     "You act like I'm sending you to death." Overly offended.
     "I feel like you are. It's a trap to get rid of me quickly."
     Seriously offended. "Are you saying me taking you to an amazing glass skyscraper restaurant for a romantic and honorable dinner then renting out the entire top floor level just for us to spend the night...is equal to death in your eyes?!"
      He bites his lip. "The baby is scared of heights."
     I gape at him. "I reserved this weeks ago and you never said anything?! Why are you like this! The baby can't see anything!"
     "She can see through my eyes." He exclaims, adamant.
     "You are shameless. Blaming your shortcomings on our innocent little girl. What has she done to deserve such deception and dishonor?!"
      He scowls at me for a long moment. The front door before s opens and Eomma and appa walk in, interrupting us.
     Jin turns to them. "Eomma! Kookie is being mean to us!"
     She gasps, rushing to his side and glaring at me. "Jungkook-Ah! How can you be so cruel to your mate and child, huh?! Be a proper man and learn respect."
      My jaw drops and I look to appa for justice. He shakes his head and claps my shoulder. "My son...this will only worsen with time. Learn to lose like a man and suck it up. I'm afraid your Jin now holds all the cards of your life. Accept your fate gracefully."
     I close my eyes and count to ten very slowly. Opening them, I force a smile and admit defeat. "I'm sorry, love. If you are too afraid—I mean if our daughter is scared of the height—then we can do something else."
      He fidgets, glancing between me and my nosy annoying Eomma, he finally relents. "I think she can cover her eyes and be strong for one night."
      My smile is beaming as I hold out my hand and drag him away from the She devil. Such a bad influence to our relationship.
     I kiss him passionately, practically carrying him to the car. He grins back. "I think as long as you keep me occupied like this...I won't worry about looking down much."
      I caress his face. "Just look at me. Forever. I will keep you safe, you know."
     "I know you will."

Ah...the end is near...