First Meeting

Walking along the street, Bang Shi-Hyuk heard the sound of a feminine voice singing and rapping different sections of popular songs. Following the voice, he reached a short female who was wearing an oversized sweatshirt and pants. She sat on a ledge staring out into the ocean. She had shoulder length black hair, waving in the breeze.

He smiled, he found the newest member to add to his group, BTS.

"Excuse me," he said, as he made his way over to the girl, who turned around.

"Sir, are you talking to me?" she asked, a little nervous about who this unknown man was.

"Yes, I am Bang Shi-Hyuk but you may call me Hitman Bang, I am apart of an entertainment industry titled BigHit and I was wondering if you could possibly become one of our trainees?"

"What about an audition sir?"

"Don't worry about that just yet, now if you acce-"

"Yes!" she exclaimed quickly, making a few people stare.

Bang just chuckled, "alright then, pack a few things and meet me at the train at 4:30, we're going straight to Seoul." She just nodded and bowed in much gratitude.

She ran home, snuck through the window of her room and quickly and silently packed and soon enough it was 4 so she sprinted to the station.

The ride to Seoul was silent, until Bang spoke up with a slight laugh, "I never asked, what's your name?"

"I-I'm Kim Mae, sir"

"Aish, drop the honorifics just call me Hitman Bang."

"Yes si- Hitman Bang"

After a short ride, they finally reached Seoul where he led her to the building where he introduced her to the workers there who all gave her a happy smile.

A few weeks of practice later, Hitman finally decided it was time to introduce her to the rest of BTS. He'd told them about her already and they seemed excited to add another member to the group, especially since it was a female.

"Ready Mae?" Hitman Bang asked her.

"No.. what if they don't like me? What if I don't live up to their expectations? What if I can't do this? What if I-" Mae was cut off by the sound of someone clearing their throat. She looked up and widened her eyes when she was met with the stares of seven extremely attractive guys.

"Aish, I'm sorry," she said, bowing her head in embarrassment. She kept shaking her hands to release the nerves and just sat there in her thoughts until a voice spoke up.

"PD-nim never told us we'd have such a pretty girl in our group," one of them said with a bright smile.

"Yah, how dare you not tell us this information Mr. Bang," another one said, sending Hitman Bang a joking glare.

Bang just chuckled and shook his head," Kim Mae, welcome to BTS. I'll leave you all to introduce yourselves."

Mae watched him leave, sending him pleading eyes, he was the most father figure she had in her life and she had told him her life after they first met. He promised her he would always be there for her, even when she debuted.

"Well, why don't we introduce ourselves?" the one with dimple said, sending her a smile.

She just nodded and they all sat in a circle on the floor.

"We seven already know each other but since you're new, we'll introduce ourselves. Is it okay if I start," another one said, the others nodded in approval so he started," Hello, I am Kim Seokjin but you can call me Jin. I am 21 years old and I am a visual and vocalist."

"Hello, I am Min Yoongi and my stage name is Suga. I am 20 years old and I am the lead rapper"

"Hello I am Jung Hoseok and my stage name is J-Hope and I am the lead rapper, sub-vocalist, and main dancer."

"Hello, I am Kim Namjoon my stage name is Rap Monster I am the leader and main rapper and I am 19 years old."

"Hey! I'm Park Jimin, and I decided to not have a stage name. I'm 18 years old and I am the main dancer and the lead vocalist"

"Hii! I am Kim Taehyung or V! I am also 18 years old and I am a lead dancer, visual, and vocalist."

"Hi, I am Jeon Jungkook and I don't have a stage name like Jimin. I am 16 years old. I am the main vocalist, sub-rapper, and the lead dancer."

They all looked at Mae expectant, she ran her hand through her hair and took a deep, shaky breath, "Hi, I am Kim Mae and I don't have a stage name and I am a vocalist, dancer, and sub rapper."

"Wait, who's the maknae then?" Jimin asked.

"When's your birthday Mae?" Jin asked.

"December 30, 1999, I'm 15."

Taehyung suddenly shot up and ran over to Mae, engulfing her in a hug. The others were just laughing at the sudden action a laughing at Mae's confusion.

"Mae, you and Tae share the same birthday, you're just six years younger," Namjoon said, "and you're also the maknae."

Mae just nodded and smiled, these seven seemed to be pretty nice. She could tell that they were all really close and she was excited to start their journey together.

(EDITED)