Save Me (pt 2)

Like usual now, Mae stayed in her room. All day. Every day. The others didn't even try to get her out of that room. They were sad to hear that Kim Jaehee was kicked out of the company, they'd liked her because she had a great personality and spoke genuinely. When they'd been told, by Jaehee, about what Mae had done, they were shocked and honestly believed it. Mae knew they would anyway, she'd heard that whole conversation, Jaehee had made sure she did.

Why is it so dark where you're not here?

Mae did nothing while in her room except stare into the darkness that surrounded her. She'd closed the curtains and covered them with blankets to ensure no light came in, she'd locked her door and covered the gap at the bottom, she completely destroyed her room in the process of slowly destroying herself. She'd scribbled words from people, hating and bashing herself in the process, she covered up all of her mirrors because of how disgusted she was at the sight of herself. Her phone was across the room, she'd thrown it after she'd gotten home and saw all of the messages sent from ARMYs, Lea, and Seulgi from Red Velvet. Seulgi knew the rumor was a lie and was desperate to get in touch with the younger girl, she and the rest of Red Velvet were worried about Mae's health. Mae kept in touch with those girls, she'd texted them the whole story and they were deeply disappointed in the boys of BTS and offered for her to stay with them but Mae had no motivation to move out of the room.

It's dangerous how wrecked I am

It'd seemed like weeks since Mae was last out of the darkness of her room. But one fateful day brought her out into the real world but not in the good way. She'd found out her biological parents had been rushed to the hospital in Busan after a hit and run. As quickly as she could, she dressed herself in a sweatshirt to cover up the bruises, sweatpants, Timberlands, and a messy bun. She grabbed her wallet before making her way to the door. She opened the door as fast as she could and ran down the steps to the front door, she was about to leave before she was startled by the voice of Jin.

"Good afternoon Mae!" he said with a smile, a genuine one at that.

"Mae are you okay? You look like you haven't been taking care of yourself very well," Hoseok piped in.

She shook her head before grabbing the handle but was stopped by Jimin speaking, "you know we're not allowed to leave."

Mae rolled her eyes and shakily opened her phone, texting Seulgi: Pick me up at my dorm, we're going to Busan.

Seulgi replied saying she'd be there as soon as possible.

Mae opened the door but Namjoon finally spoke up, "You did hear Jimin right? He said we can't l-"

He was cut off by the slamming of the front door, the boys looked at each other in shock. Yoongi shook his head and followed after the girl and found her waiting towards the front of the building, she was bouncing on the balls of her feet and kept looking from left to right.

"Mae are you o-" Yoongi started but stopped when he saw Seulgi pull up in a bright, strawberry colored car. Seulgi was glaring daggers at the guy as Mae got into the car. The back window of the car rolled down and there was the rest of Red Velvet, Irene waved before sending him the middle finger before the black tinted windows closed and the car sped off. Yoongi was speechless.

Save me because I can't get a grip on myself