Soft Mae x BTS Moments

(1)

They were at a fanmeet and Mae was smiling and having fun.

"Hello Mae-unnie! How are you?" one female fan asked.

"Please just call me Mae, and I'm great how are you?"

"I'm great! How's the music going?"

"It's going, I can't wait to share the new album with everyone, now what's your name sweetie?"

"Kim Jihun, I'm 19"

"Ahh, that means you're older then me!"

Jungkook began listening in on the conversation, he smirked knowing his next plan, "Hey! MiMi, why don't you and Jihun noona measure hands? See who's is smaller!"

Mae groaned, she hated when they did this but she did it any way. Mae lifted her hand up and placed it on the other's and almost immediately covered her face in embarrassment because of how much smaller they were.

"Oooh! Oh! Now do it with Jiminie hyung!" Jungkook exclaimed. Mae placed her hand on Jimin's and again covered her face because of how much smaller they were. The others were laughing at her reaction.

Yoongi grabbed the mic and scolded Jungkook for making fun of Mae who stuck her tongue out at Jungkook and ran to Yoongi making the fans scream at the adorableness of the moment.

(2)

It was a Bangtan Bomb and Mae was sitting on the couch between Jimin and Hoseok who were both on their phones. They'd just finished recording the music video for DNA and Mae was worn out from the long sessions and the constant practice she did. She laid her head on the shoulder of Jimin and closed her eyes. The three of them had finished everything so they had time to do whatever until recording started again. A few minutes later, Jungkook and Taehyung appeared and they were extremely loud walking into the room.

"Guys, shush, Mae's sleeping and she got no sleep last night," Hoseok said.

"Oh, sorry hyung," Taehyung said, flopping down onto a chair. Hoseok and Jimin just chuckled and took a blanket given to them by a stylist and placed it on the younger female so she was warm.

(3)

At a concert, Mae was jumping up and down excitedly looking out over the huge crowd of people who were chanting and singing along with the music. Suddenly, Mae felt two hands pick her up and place her on their back carrying her around the stage. She looked down and saw Namjoon smiling at her before returning attention to the huge crowd.

Let's just say, that moment went viral on twitter with #MaeJoon