AU: Agent

Warning: cussing, perverted moments, sensitive topics mentioned, badass female (yesss Mae, queen!)

===========================================================================

Namjoon, Taehyung, Jungkook, and Yoongi entered the casino all four wearing suits and their hair styled to look professional. 

" Anyone we know going to be here?" asked

"I believe that EXO, NCT, and GOT7 are here too," Hoseok answered from the inside, "oh and Kim Mae, she's the only person who's alone tonight." 

"How'd she get into this? There's no way," Yoongi said.

Before anyone could answer, Namjoon spoke up, "enough with the chit chat, we got to get in before anything happens," the rest agreed and all made their way inside the casino. The location of where they were was owned but they weren't hosting it, Kim Jung Seohyung was. He was the oldest leader of Seoul.

The four walked into the casino and looked around to see hundreds of people, all doing something. Gambling. Drinking. Talking. Finally, they found the rest of the group and decided to all get something to drink before they sat down at one of the tables and play. 

Namjoon - Whiskey

Jin - Whiskey

Yoongi - Rum 

Hoseok - Water

Jimin - Water

Taehyung - Water

Jungkook - Water

"Let's find a free table and we can play a few rounds, Namjoon, Taehyung, and Jungkook can play against whoever first while the rest of us can roam around and do whatever," Jin said, the rest nodding in agreement before splitting up. The three playing poker found a table with a few other people and sat down, waiting for one last person to sit so they could play. 

Less then a few minutes later, a female with silverish white hair that faded into purple sat down in the seat next to Jungkook. She had red lipstick on, a black and white suit that made her look like a badass, and her hair was styled up in a neat, slicked back pony tail. She had a pair of black sunglasses hanging from her shirt collar, she had four earrings in one ear and five in the other each of them different yet they matched. Her wrists were decorated with gold bracelets and even had a tattoo of three black lines around her wrist. Her eyes were a dark brown, almost black, and she analyzed each and every person around her with hooded eyes. She stopped at Jungkook, who was looking at her, and sent him a wink before returning her attention to the table. 

What the tattoo looked like: 

The dealer started to hand out cards and the game began

The dealer started to hand out cards and the game began. By the middle, most of the unknown people had folded and left to get something more to drink. The female next to the three kept a cold exterior, she was intimidating for someone her size. She was short but there was something that made anyone who was around her that made them cower slightly.