Beat Up

(Think of this story as Jungkook's scene when he gets beat up in Run)

Mae walked along the streets of Seoul in the rain. She didn't bother bringing an umbrella, she didn't care about her health. She cared about absolutely nothing. She'd just gotten into a disagreement with Jungkook over something she forgot about by now. She was walking along when a group of girls came up to her. She could care less about what they'd do.

The three girls sauntered over, their heels clicking on the pavement as they walked. They looked like burnt Barbies, their makeup was clumpy, lipstick was everywhere, and everything was hanging out. The blonde girl smirked at Mae's figure and wanted to pick a fight with her out of spite.

"Hey, whore! What are you doing out so late? Looking for a man?" she smirked. Mae just continued walking.

"Hey! We're speaking to you!" one of the other girls yelled.

Mae took no care into any of them until finally, she hit the shoulder of the blonde girl. The last girl, pissed, pushed the girl into the metal behind her. Mae's back hit the metal making her groan in pain silently. The second girl slammed her knee into Mae's stomach before the main girl pushed her against the opposite side metal wall again. A small boost of anger came up in her, making her from them for the time being, she endured all the pain. Mae just endured it, she had a long time ago.

The past week wasn't her best week. She kept messing things up and she didn't feel any happiness. All of her smiles were fake, all of her laughs were fake, every positive thing that she'd portrayed was fake.

Her hand was gripping her throat as she was lifted higher and higher into the air. Once again, Mae pushed away resulting in her falling onto the ground again. A few punches were sent to her face before the last girl picked her up one last time by her hair and slammed her skull into the metal before walking away. Mae's back slid against the wall holding her stomach in pain. She closed her eyes as she leaned back against the wall.

~Jungkook~

The hyungs had already come back and it'd been a little while since Mae had left. He was beginning to feel a little bad about yelling at Mae. He'd known that Mae wasn't having the best week and yet he still decided to snap. After a few minutes of just sitting down to cool himself, he stood up, grabbed his jacket, and went to search for her. It was raining and he knew she'd left the dorm a long time ago.

He walked along the streets looking around for a familiar figure walking around. He was beginning to give up when a familiar person caught his eye. Making sure his vision fully focused, he realized that the person was, in fact, Mae. She was leaning again a metal wall, eyes closed, and it looked like she was in pain.

"Mae!" he gasped and rushed over.

He slowed down when he saw tears falling down her face. Walking over he slid down next to her, making sure his umbrella covered her too. The two maknaes just sat there, in the rain, no one said a word.

Jungkook, feeling really bad, decided he should probably say something. He was the one who started the disagreement anyway.

"Mae, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have snapped at you for no reason. I shouldn't have said what I said and I'm sorry for everything."

~flashback~

It was just Jungkook and Mae at the dorm. Mae was working on some song lyrics while Jungkook was eating food. Suddenly, Mae had gotten up from where she was to test out a melody she'd come up with to make sure it sounded right. Mae's movement scared Jungkook a little bit making him roll his eyes.

"Thanks for scaring the crap out of me," he mumbled.

"What?" Mae asked innocently.

"I said thanks for scaring me with your loudness," he snapped.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to," Mae answered, her heart rapidly beating. Jungkook barely snapped at her and if he did snap he was downright terrifying.

"I'm really sorry hyung, I didn't mean to," Mae apologized again.

"Just stop will you, you're really annoying me," he growled.

Mae just nodded and returned to her work but her nerves spiked and she was nervous now, she began to fidget around in hopes to get rid of that. Jungkook scoffed in anger, he didn't know why he was so pissed but he was.

"Mae, whatever's going on you need to calm down. You'll get over it, just suck it up and deal with it," he snapped before plopping onto the couch.

"Well I'm sorry for being around, I guess you just want me to leave then?" Mae answered back.

"That'd be fantastic, I don't want to be around you anymore anyway so leaving would be fantastic," he growled.

Mae just nodded and left, not bothering to bring anything with her. She walked out of the door into the pouring rain and just walked to wherever her feet brought her.

~end of flashback~

"I don't know why I was so pissed and I shouldn't have taken my anger out on you," Jungkook finished. He looked over to Mae's closed eye having a black eye forming, a cut on her lip, and Mae holding her stomach with her arm, "what happened?"

Mae opened her eyes and just shook her head, she didn't look at him once. 

"Mimi, can you please look at me?" Jungkook asked, knowing using her nickname would do something. She just shut her eyes and looked down. Suddenly, a feeling of nausea, from being punched in the stomach, over came the girl and she threw up. Jungkook quickly helped Mae and  used the water bottles he brought, one for her and the other washed away the mess. He took notice to it being red, the color of blood.

"Mimi, can you please tell me what's going on?" Jungkook asked.

"I don't know," Mae finally broke, her tears falling down her face as she cover it with her hands and sobbed. Jungkook wrapped his arms around her and hugged her. The two just sat there for a few minutes, the only sounds they heard was the rain and Mae's cries. 

"Mae I'm really sorry, can you please forgive me?" Jungkook asked one last time. 

Mae just nodded, "I'm sorry too," her voice cracked making Jungkook tighten his embrace.

"You did nothing wrong, I don't know why I snapped at you and I had no reason to. I'm sorry for all of the hurtful things I said, none of it was true. I love you so much Mimi and I will always be here for you," Jungkook said calmly. Mae just pushed herself further into his embrace, never wanting to let go. Minutes had gone by and Mae had explained what had happened, Jungkook was angry at those girls and himself. He was mad at them for hurting Mae without any reason and he was mad at himself for being the reason she left. 

"I'll call everyone and they can pick us up okay?" Mae just nodded as she lied down in his embrace. Once he'd texted them, he begin to run his fingers through her hair and watched as the cars passed. Eventually, the six other members came. Jungkook had to pick the girl up because she'd fallen asleep in his embrace. 

On the way back, he quietly explained everything to them, earning a few light smacks but were more than happy that he'd solved it. When they'd gotten back to the dorm, Jungkook was still gripping Mae in his embrace, unwanting to let go.

"She should probably shower, don't want her getting sick from the rain," Jin said once they'd gotten inside. Jungkook nodded and took her upstairs. 

"Mimi, do you want to shower?" he whispered as he walked. Mae just nodded and yawned, opening her eyes, "I'll let you shower and then we can watch a movie, how's that sound?" 

Mae quickly took a shower and changed and found Jungkook sitting on the couch in the game room with food, drinks, and snacks. 

"What are you doing Kookie?" she asked.

"We're watching movies all night," Jungkook said with a smile. Mae smiled in return and joined him on the couch. The rest of the night, the two maknaes were laughing and just enjoying the company of each other, completely forgetting the mistakes.