Save Me ( pt 6)

Mae was still slumped against the wall occasionally hitting her head on it whenever she remembered the happiness she'd once had. She thought back to all of the struggled they had but overcome, all of the achievements, the fans smiling, the carefree feeling she had. After a few hours of just sitting there, she'd heard the light knocking at her door.

"Mae? It's me, Seulgi... can I come in, please?"

Mae thought for a moment before answering, "no, I'm sorry Seulgi unnie but... I just need some time to think."

"It's not good to do that on your own though, I know you're hurting but it might be better instead of holding all of it in to share it with someone where they can help you hold the load."

"Thank you unnie, but I just need some time."

Please save me tonight

Seulgi nodded knowing Mae couldn't see her. As she walked away she began to tear up, she was worried for the girl and it hurt her to hear or see her in pain. She made her way back to the living room where everyone was, NCT in one area, Red Velvet and Kang in another, and BTS in another. The other girls looked at Seulgi, hope in their eyes but it faded as soon as they saw the sadness that she had.

Please save me tonight

"Where's the key?" Kang asked suddenly.

"What?" Jin asked, confused.

Catching onto what Kang was doing, Irene followed with daggers shining from her eyes.

"Where's the fucking key?" Kang repeated venom was lacing her tone once more.

Please save me tonight

Jimin handed Kang the key and watched as Kang made her way up the steps before looking back over to where everyone was.

"You all are idiots, you know that right?" Wendy asked breaking the silence.

"But wa-" Namjoon started but was cut off as soon as he started.

"Nope, you're listening, we're speaking. Got it?"

BTS gulped and nodded. NCT listened intently.

Within this childish madness

"Now tell me, why would you believe that this hoe Kim Jaehee more than your own bandmate?" Joy asked.

"First off she is not a hoe! Second, why wouldn't we? Jaehee is a genuine person," Jimin defended.

"Looks like your buddy Taehyung doesn't agree with you," Seulgi said with a smirk. Everyone looked over to see Taehyung's face bright red and shifting uncomfortably.

"Talk pal," Irene said.

"Okay okay! Fine I will! But Irene, Seulgi, Wendy, Joy, Yeri, and Kang are right, Jaehee is a bad person. She was lying hoping everyone would believe her because she wanted Mae's spot in BTS. I heard her threaten Mae multiple times saying she'll ruin her career and how she'll even murder her if she tell anyone about what Jaehee has said and done. I was going to defend Mae in the beginning but Namjoon hyung here didn't let me speak!" Taehyung said glaring at Namjoon who cowarded under the intese gaze. Taehyung sighed in relief as if he lifted a weight off of his shoulders before continuing, "you six idiots didn't even try to help! When she first came out of her room in months you act like everything is fine and dandy when I know for a fact you still believe what Jaehee said. I knew for a fact that Mae worked as hard as we did, probably harder to get where she is. You all don't know what I've heard her say to herself these past months and how much I just want to run in and give her a hug but any time I thought about trying I was too scared she'd hate me even more then she probably already does. And even worse, we- I wasn't there by her side when her parents passed away, I wasn't able to do anything because of what you all did!"

Everyone was shocked by the speech Taehyung had given and by the end he was in tears.

You will save me tonight

Kang unlocked the door to Mae's room and stepped in. She surveyed the room, walls covered in self hatred written by Mae herself, the mirrors were covered along with the windows, and Mae laid on the floor staring up at the ceiling. Kang closed the door behind her and relocked it before making her way over to Mae. She laid next to Mae and stared up at the ceiling with her. Kang may have not known it but Mae was comforted slightly by the sight of a close friend there.

I knew that your salvation

"Thanks for being here," Mae said finally her voice raspy.

Is a part of my life

"Irene, Joy, Yeri, Wendy, Seulgi, and I are always going to be here Mae. Especially me, us only girls in a guy group need to stick together." Kang said, hoping to lighten the situation.

And the only helping hand that will embrase my pain

After a moment, Kang asked a question she'd had since she came in, "why'd you write those?"

"What?"

"Those words."

"Yes"

"Why?"

"Because they're true."

"No they aren't."

"Yes Kang, they are."

"Ma-" Kang started but Mae had gotten up off and walked over to her bathroom and closed the door behind her. Kang heard Mae sit down, her light sobs could be heard. Kang decided it might be best if she just give her some time alone. She was overwhelmed.

The best of me

Before Kang walked out of the room, she took pictures of the room. She needed to show the other five before it got out of hand and Mae put herself in danger. She needed to ask the others for help on how to help.

You're the only thing I have