Nerve AU

There is going to be a lot of cussing and violence in this. Please do not do any of the dares listed in this and please don't dare anyone to do these. I really do hope you enjoy this because I had so much fun writing it.

"C'mon Mae, just do it, it'll be fun!" Mae's friend, Haerin, said while the two sat in front of a screen that shone the words Are you a Watcher or Player? Mae rolled her eyes at her friend, Haerin was obsessed with Nerve, in fact everyone was. It was a game where you were given dares you had to do and if you didn't, there'd be major consequences.

"No, I'm not doing it. I'm not risking my life for some stupid game," Mae said standing up to leave but was stopped thanks to Haerin grabbing her arm.

"Well too bad because you're most definitely doing it," Haerin smirked then pushed the 'player' button with Mae's hand that she held.

"You ass!" Mae yelled, pushing Haerin over making her fall into a glass table. Suddenly, a robotic voice rang through the room.

"Haerin, 5000 points for 'forcing a friend to join the game'. Welcome Mae, to Nerve. The game where you must complete dares for prizes and points. This is a worldwide game and each of the players are being filmed across the globe. The dares you must complete are always with an alotted time frame so you must complete the challenge within that period and if you fail your punishment will come. Your game will start in 3... 2... 1... begin!"

"damn it," Mae mumbled before turning her phone on so she could receive her first dare.

"For pushing your friend into a glass table, you are awarded 500 points. You're next dare: you must go to the diner and kiss a random person for 30 seconds. You have 30 minutes to complete this... begin!" the voice said. Mae groaned, she hated this already.

She sprinted down the steps and out the door of the club she was at with Haerin. She ran to the diner that was a few blocks down and abruptly opened the door, scanning the area for a male that looked around her age. She suddenly spotted a guy in the back corner of the diner, he was sitting casually, on his phone. He had pitch black hair and a leather jacket over top his white shirt. It looked like he was wearing combat boots which made him look even more intimidating next to his black ripped jeans.

(Just pretend he's wearing what I described

(Just pretend he's wearing what I described. Can I just say too, I love Taehyung's hair, it looks breathtaking on him)

Mae gulped, he was good looking no doubt but very intimidating.

"yolo" she mumbled before making her way over to him. Before she kissed him, she mumbled a "sorry about this" before smashing her lips onto his. The guy was startled for a second but eventually started kissing back, he'd seen her walk in and she seemed cute so 'why not?' he thought. Suddenly, Mae's phone started vibrating in her jacket pocket, signalling time was up. She pulled away from the guy and slipped out her phone that read: Congrats! You have won 5000 points. You will be alerted for your next challenge when a new one comes. Mae exhales and flopped down on the other side of the booth, opposite to the guy.