BTS's reaction to Mae's collaboration

It was the middle of June when the full album was released. Mae had gotten a message from Urie the night before to let her know the date and she was more then hyped for the Pray for the Wicked album. Brendon was even nice enough to give her a sneak peak for a few songs and she knew they were going to be amazing. 

June 22nd, Jimin was scrolling through YouTube to see if there was anything interesting and decided to check the trending page. In the #1 spot was a video titled 'One of the Drunks' - Panic! At the Disco (ft. Mae of BTS). Jimin gasped out loud, making everyone in the room (except Mae) look over at him confused. 

"Jiminnie are you okay?" Jin asked, concerned. 

"NO! Mae didn't tell us her collaboration with Panic! at the Disco would be released today!" 

"What?!" the rest yelled in unison. Jungkook and Taehyung made their way to Mae's room, she was sitting at her desk doing whatever, the two males didn't care. Shocking Mae, they picked her up and brought her downstairs where everyone was, the video was casted onto the tv. 

Mae, realizing her mistake, chuckled awkwardly, attempted to escape but before she could, Yoongi grabbed her making her fall into his lap. 

"You're staying right here," he whispered to her which sent shivers down her spine, she nodded and watched as the audio began. By the end, all of them had their jaws open and wide eyes. 

A few minutes later, Mae's mind told her they hated it so she kept her head down trying to hold in tears but failed. Yoongi felt little drops fall onto his arm and immediately looked to see the younger upset. 

"Mimi, what's wrong," he asked her softly.

"You guys hate it..." she answered. 

"That isn't true, honey, we love it. We all know you were excited to collaborate with him and we're so proud that you were able to. It's amazing, don't worry," he said to her, wiping her tears. 

"Really?" she sniffed.

"Really." Yoongi smiled making Mae smile in return. Yoongi wrapped both of his arms around her and mouthed to the others what happened because they were confused. Suddenly, the song came on full blast thanks to Taehyung, he loved the song and wanted to whole world to hear it. All of them were extremely proud of their little girl for being able to do this collaboration.