Mae with other Idols

Mae x EXID

Mae was talking to other idols at an award show they'd been invited to, she'd already caught up with Wendy from Red Velvet, Changbin and Han from Stray Kids, and Jane from Momoland. Mae was just standing around, observing the people around her when someone accidentally ran into her, making the small girl fall over.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" the voice said. Mae looked up only to see the worried expression of EXID's LE which made her mouth fall open.

"LE unnie!" Mae exclaimed happily. LE, realizing it was Mae, smiled to see her since it'd been forever since the group had see the younger girl.

"Mimi! How are you? It's been so long since we've seen you!" LE said with a smile, picking up the girl in her arms.

"I've been great, how about you? I also need to tell you how much I love your newest song, it's been on repeat since it came out."

"We've been good, thank you we love you all's album too. We've missed you, we need to meet up again it's been awhile."

"There you are, Hyojin we though we lost y-" Solji started but stopped when she saw Mae, "Mae!!! We've missed you so much." Solji rushed over to the girl and picked her up in her arms, spinning her around making them both laugh.

"Hey, Mimi!" Jeonghwa and Hyerin said smiling. Once Mae was released from Solji's hug the two hugged Mae as well.

"Hey, Jin just texted me asking if you guys have seen... Mae!" Hani said smiling, "it's been awhile. Congrats on Map of the Soul, we love it."

"Awe, thank you unnie!" Mae said with a smile, "it was nice seeing you all again, we need to hang out again but I should probably go seeing as Jin oppa is looking for me. Bye!"

Before Mae left to find the rest of her group, she hugged EXID before running off quickly, making the five girls chuckle.

Mae x Stray Kids

Mae was greeting different idol friends she knew at an award show that BTS was invited to and performing at. As she was walking around, looking for her group that she lost, she ran into Hyunjin and Han.

"Hello Hyunjin! Hello Han! How are you two?" Mae asked smiling at the two, who returned the smile.

"We're good, congratulations on you all's comeback, we love it so much," Han said with a smile.

"Awe! Thank you! I am personally obsessed with Levantar right now, I have to say, you all set the bar high for best album this year," Mae said.

"I don't know, 7 is pretty fantastic," Hyunjin answered.

"Oh, the rest were looking for you, Seungmin really wanted to say hi," Han said, leading Mae to where the rest of the group was. When they reached them, Mae gave them all a bright smile happy to be seeing the group after not seeing them in what felt like forever.

"Maeeee!!!!" Jeongin said once the female caught his eye. He ran over and picked up the small girl, twiling her around. He loved Mae, she was like a little sister to him and they'd been friends for years.

"Congrats on Levantar," Mae said to the whole group.

"What would you say is your favorite track?" Changbin asked with a sneaky smile.

"I don't know! That's a tough question because I love them all. I love the tone of Sunshine and Booster, I love the different sounds in Astronaut, Double Knot is hype, You can Stay makes me smile, and Levantar's choreo is amazing," Mae answered, thinking carefully.

For a few more minutes, Mae and Stray Kids caught up with each other. They couldn't go a minute without saying how much each of them loved each other's albums, which made them laugh. Before Mae left, she told them they needed to hang out again soon because she missed them and they said the same thing. Since this award show was live, both ARMYs and STAYs loved the interation between Mae and Stray Kids, saying this was one of the cutest moments.

Mae x Amber Liu

Mae meeting Amber was unexpected. They both ran into each other at a café, recognizing each other quickly. Amber always pokes fun of Mae for tearing up when they first met because she looked up to her so much.

The meet:

Amber was on her phone when the ringing of the bell to the café caught her attention, making her look up and see the female maknae of BTS, Kim Mae. Amber gasped silently, seeing the girl but knew she needed to keep her composure. Suddenly, her name being called for her order snapped her out of her thoughts. She returned back to where she was sitting once she collected her order and began to think about how she should go up to Mae.

Once Amber finally gathered up her courage, she made her way over to where Mae was standing.

"Mae of BTS right?" Amber asked. Mae turned her head upon hearing her name and her eyes widened upon seeing the Amber Liu, her long time inspiration and idol.

"Yes, yes I am Mae... and you're Amber, you know, I thought I heard your name being called but I didn't know if it was actually you so I didn't want to bother you," Mae ranted on which made Amber chuckle.

"You know, you're quite an inspirational girl," Amber said genuinely.

"I don't know about that, I'd say you're way more of an inspiration than me," Mae answered shyly.

"What? No way, girl, you're so independent at such a young age, you've made your mark on the world and still are," Amber said, her eyes directly on Mae, "you've even considered doing the military service that most guys do, you can't say that isn't something you'll be remembered for."

Mae's face turned red and her eyes started watering, she was blown away that Amber was telling her this. Amber hugged the girl, "you are going places girl, never stop."

Mae returned the hug and the two talked for hours, so long that Jimin and Hoseok had come to the café to see what was taking her so long. Before Mae left, the two exchanged numbers so they could stay in contact. Mae waved to Amber as she was leaving and Amber returned the wave and sent her a smile.

Mae x TXT

Everyone knew that the TXT boys loved Mae. She was younger than all of them so, much like BTS, they babied her. Fans had never really seen their interation until one of their 'Boy With Luv' stages where BTS kept TXT on stage with them to dance around. Mae was laughing at the boys who were acting like crackheads.

As the other idols left the stage, Mae bowed to them and smiled at the familiar faces of her friends from other groups. She turned around only to see her members playing around with TXT on stage. Hoseok was trying to get Beomgyu to dance the choreography which the others started doing while Taehyung hyped them up. She joined in with them as they danced and started laughing as Yeonjun danced before breaking into laughter as well.

Mae stopped fooling around a bit to wave to the fans who were smiling at them. She crouched down on the stage while she waved, making sure she made eye-contact with a lot of fans. The screaming from the crowd only got louder as Soobin made his way over to where Mae and picked her up in his arms, spinning around. She squeeled at the sudden movement and smiled at Soobin who was laughing.

"Hyung~ I wanted to scare her," Huening Kai whined as Soobin walked over to them. Hearing his whine, Mae slipped out of Soobin's hold and made her way over to Kai and wrapped her arms around him in a hug. Kai's face heated up in embarrassment but he returned the hug before he too picked her up and spun around.

"Ay! Who are you to mess with Mimi?" Jungkook asked, trying to act tough which made them all burst out into laughter.

I loved writing this chapter. Honestly I like writing oc X idol interactions because they can go in different directions. Also I would like to add that if anyone has any suggestions for scenarios (no smut please) I would be happy to make them a reality as best I can. If you would like to, please just message me and I will try to get back to you as quickly as I can.