Mae meeting Sunmi

The group was at an award show, they were socializing with different groups and reconnecting with friends they hadn't spoken to in a while. It's no lie when fans say how much Mae looks up to Sunmi, she's inspired Mae so much. The group was socializing with different idols, Mae was talking with Stray Kids and saying how much she loved MIROH, she sent smiles towards Blackpink and sent them a thumbs up for their newst song, 'Kill This Love', she hugged EXO and NCT127 and congratulated them on 'Wakey Wakey'.

"Mae!" an unfamiliar voice called, the person called turned her head only to see the one and only Sunmi sending her a smile and waving towards her to come.

Mae made her way through the crowd until she reached Sunmi, who was smiling. Mae's eyes were wide open in shock, she couldn't believe she was meeting her idol.

"Oh..my..gosh, I-I can't believe I'm meeting you, um.. thank you Sunmi-sunbaenim so much for being an inspiration for me. I love 'Lalalay', 'Gotta Go' and 'Noir' so much, I've had them on repeat," Mae said.

Sunmi smiled, "Please, call me Sunmi unnie, but I should say the same thing to you, I'm so happy I found you. I've been wanting to meet you for the longest time and I have to say, you're quite the inspiration youself for starting off as an idol so young and being the only female in an all boy group. I love you all's newest album, it's a fine piece of work, I can tell you all put so much effort into it."

"Th-thank Sunmi unnie, I've looked up to you since you were in Wonder Girls you truly are amazing," Mae said smiling.

Before the show started, Mae and Sunmi talked and became close friends and even exchanged numbers. The rest of that night, Mae kept fangirling over Sunmi and told the boys about how amazing she was. The seven listened intently and smiled at Mae as she spoke so happily about their interaction.

Sorry this was short but I sort of lost inspiration for it. I hope you liked it though, I've been so obsessed with Sunmi for the longest time and 'LaLaLay' is amazing. Also, can I just say how much I love 'So What' by Loona, they've been killing the game, i'm so happy they got their first win for it. I'm gonna say it, 'Map of the Soul: 7' is a whole masterpiece. Love you all!