Mae's Solo Performance on Tour

For the tour, each of the members were able to perform one of their solo songs Mae always got nervous when this happened because she liked being with her members but whenever one of them was on stage, the others were taking a break. 

Mae was standing backstage, watching Jungkook perform Euphoria. She smiled as she watched him dance and have fun. She was next after him so she was extremely nervous about how her performace would go, she was also performing a song she choreographed alone without anyone's help for the first time. 

Suddenly, one of the backstage helpers came up to Mae letting her know that it was time. Mae nodded and followed him to where she'd be starting. She passed Jungkook who gave her two thumbs up and a smile, wishing her good luck. She smiled in return and continued the journey. Once she got there, she stood on the podium that would rise and awaited the countdown for the platform to rise. 

"Okay Mae, are you ready?" another backstage helped asked, Mae nodded in reponse, "okay, 3...2...1... you're on"

Mae quickly adjusted her mic as the platform rose up, the screams of fans getting louder and louder as she went up. She took a deep breath and began to sing her song, 'Burn Out' (origninally by Imagine Dragons). 

The beginning of the song was softer so she made her movements a little softer, the background dancers were beginning to match her movements. 

As she sang: 'Oh, give me strength, and give me peace / Does anyone out there watching hear me? ' Her movements stopped and she just stood there until the next line came: 'It's just another damn part, don't let it get the best of you / It's only up from the floor, light everything inside of you / Don't burn out, don't burn out on me / Don't burn out, don't burn out on me' Her whole vibe changed, she seemed to be reaching for something/someone. She was more emotional looking. 

The group was watching Mae's perfomance backstage, smiles on all of their faces. Jungkook had been able to, somehow, learn the choreography for the dance so when the next part came, when she sat on the ground with a dancer against her back, Jungkook ran on-stage to join her. 

Mae didn't realize it was Jungkook until she turned around and her eyes went wide while he broke down laughing. Mae just shook her head with a smile while she kept singing, the two now dancing around on the stage. Mae continued dancing while Jungkook tried to match some of her steps and since he's so talented he was able to match her pretty easily.

ARMYs loved this performance of the two, by the end, they were chanting their ship name: Maekook, over and over. The performace also went viral on YouTube and multiple YouTubers commented on how cute the interaction between the two was. 

Sorry this is shorter, I'm honestly losing the motivation to write but I want to keep doing it because I like sharing these and I do have fun with this. Please leave suggestions for future chapter ideas and I will most definitely use them unless it isn't appropriate then I will think about it. Thanks for reading, love you all soo much! I also might have a few more updates today so look out for those!