Save Me ( pt 8 )

It'd been days since Mae had left her room. She continued wallowing in her sorrows and regrets, wishing she could reverse time and take away all the pain. She wasn't in physical pain, she was in emotional and mental pain and it was slowing deteriorating her as if she was paper on fire. Every day Taehyung, Seulgi, Irene, Joy, Yeri, Wendy, and Kang knocked on her door hoping they could go in and do something but every time Mae would just reply with an 'I'm fine' or 'leave me alone'.

Give me your hand save me save me

Hitman Bang released a statement to the fans saying that all claims about her weren't at all true and that they were made up to ruin the reputation of the female. The fans immediately realized their mistake and wrote apologies to her saying that they didn't know why they would believe such lies and that, from the bottom of their hearts, they were apologetic and regretful towards their actions. The day it was released was the first day that Mae emerged from her bedroom but her reasoning towards leaving was because she needed to go somewhere. She didn't emphasize any details.

I need your love before I fall, fall

Mae left the house, knowing fully she was being watched from the front door by the others. They all had looks of worry and regret on their faces, what they'd said and done was completely out of line and thanks to NCT and Red Velvet and Taehyung, they came to their senses. After Mae disappered, the groups decided to see what Mae had been doing the past months alone in her room. Walking in anxiously, they were greeted with the sight that, they guessed, resembled Mae's thoughts and mind. The harsh statements and words, the darkness, the papers of differenet writings, everything. Entering, they picked up differnet papers reading what was on it. Namjoon was the most hesitant, next to Jungkook, to enter. They'd been the harshest out of all of them and were the most guilty for what they'd said and done. Jungkook looked around and found a photo that look like it was torn then taped back together. He picked it up and his mouth fell open when he saw that Mae had torn herself out of the picture of the eight of them so it was just the seven males of BTS smiling.

I need your love before I fall, fall

Namjoon noticed what Jungkook was holding so he made his way over to the younger and audiably gasped at the sight of the picture, he knew they'd screwed up majorly, so much he feared he may not be able to fix it. After the heartbreaking view, they left the room and sat down utterly disappointed in their actions and worried about the younger female. After what felt like hours, Mae returned with a plastic bag she held under her arm while her hands were covered up completely thanks to her oversized sweatshirt. Taehyung, observing the black sweatshirt, took a noticing that it was his. He smiled slightly, happy she still wore his clothing. Mae realized that she wore Taehyung's black sweatshirt and noticed that Taehyung was smiling towards her, she made eye contact with him on accident so she quickly dropped her gaze and muttering 'sorry'. Hearing what she said, Taehyung just said that she didn't need to apologize for anything. After that short interation, she rushed back up the steps to her hideout.

Give me your hand save me save me

Once she was gone, a question came into all of their minds: What was in that bag? With their new found determination to help the young female, they decided to try to encourage her to come out of her room and spend some time with them. They decided to plan a schedule, one member a day. Jin was Sundays, Namjoon was Mondays, Jimin was Tuesdays, Taehyung was Wednesdays, Hoseok was Thurdays, Yoongi was Fridays, and Jungkook was Saturdays.

I need your love before I fall, fall

Each day she'd say the same thing to their questions, statements like 'I'm fine' and 'I just would like to be alone for a little' and 'please leave'. After week three of hearing those, Jungkook's anxiety had grown and was getting worried about what Mae was actually doing. He knocked one  more time.

Give me your hand save me save me

"Mae, I know you hate me and you have the right to, what we said, what I said was completely out of line and I shouldn't have believed such lies but we need to know, I NEED to know that you're okay and if you're not we could try to help. Just please come out and show me you're alright," Jungkook said, his side leaning up against the door frame. He waited for an answer...