Hybrid AU (2)

"Oh, no I couldn't do that to you all. Don't worry I'm sure I'll find some place," Mae said but before she could leave, Yoongi grabbed her arm softly.

"You're not sleeping out here, it's too cold and not safe, we don't want you to hurt yourself," he said with a semi-pleading look. She looked at him before the others who held the same look as he did. After a bit of waffling around she finally gave in but said she'd be out by the morning to which Jungkook replied, mumbling, "sure."

Jin, having a motherish instinct, grabbed Mae's hand for safety while they made their way to the BTS dorms. Mae just walked with them quietly, not wanting to disturb any of them so she just admired the city around her. It was darker out so the night lights were shining around them making the city look mesmerizing. Hoseok took notice to the small girl that had her mouth open upon looking at all the lights and chuckled at the cute sight. When they arrived to the dorm building, Mae paused looking at the tall building in front of her and gulped at the sight. It looked like it was an expensive place and she felt out of place and uncomfortable. Jin squeezed her hand in reassurance, as if letting her know she shouldn't be worrying about anything. 

The group walked in and bowed to the receptionist who smiled at all of them, including Mae. She looked around the group for the one who helped her, she couldn't remember his name though so that made it more of a challenge. She knew the person she was with was Seokjin but he told her to call him Jin, she knew the shorter guy with blueish purple hair was Yoongi, the pink haired one was Jimin, and the black haired one was Hoseok but that was about all she remembered. 

"Jin-ssi?" she whispered, barely audible for Jin to hear but was able to. 

"Yes sweetie? And you don't need to address me formally, just call me 'oppa' or, if you're not comfortable with that 'hyung' is okay," he asked looking down at her with a smile. 

"Oh okay, umm... what's his name again?" she asked, pointing to Jungkook. 

"Ahh, that's Jungkook he's the youngest in our group and really shy at times," Jin answered. Mae just nodded before replying with an, "I'll be right back." Jin just nodded and watched as she timidly made her way over to Jungkook who was leaning against the wall while they waited for the elevator. She shyly tapped his arm which made him look down to see Mae standing in front of him, messing with the hem of her pink sweater nervously. 

"What's up princess?" he asked bending down a bit more to her level. 

"Jungkook-ssi, I just want to say thank you for helping me. I really appreciate it, no one's ever really stood up for me like that," Mae said shyly, not looking him in the eye. He was intimidating in all honesty. 

"Aish, drop the formalities just call me Kookie, Kook, or Jungkook. And I was just doing what was right, you didn't deserve to stay with that piece of garbage," Jungkook answered with a smile. 

She smiled as he smiled, his smile reminded her of a bunny. "I like your smile, it's cute," she said which made Jungkook redden a bit. He just chuckled at how cute she was and, since the elevator finally arrived, picked her up in his arms and walked inside. The girl just continued to admire Jungkook's face as he was walking, not even noticing he was carrying her. When she finally realized, her eyes widened and she felt bad that he was holding her, "you can put me down, I must be really heavy." 

"Are you kidding? You're extremely light that we're going to make sure you have a proper dinner and besides, I don't mind," Jungkook answered with a laugh. Mae just nodded and looked around at the walls of the lift, yawning slightly. "You can lay your head on my shoulder if you're sleepy, one of us will wake you up when dinner is ready." Mae layed her head against his shoulder and closed her eyes falling into dreamland almost immediately. Without the the two noticing, the other guys had been awe-ing their interaction together and how soft Jungkook was being. 

Finally, the group arrived to the dorm room and all entered placing their belongings down before going to the couch to relax for a bit before they ordered some food, they were too lazy to cook. As Jungkook sat down, he readjusted his hold on the girl so her head was on his lap and her legs were on the couch. 

"I don't want her to leave, I like her she seems cute," Jimin whined once everyone had settled in. The rest agreed, they really liked being around her even for the short time they'd known her. Something about her clicked with them and made them all feel like a complete family and hoped that she wouldn't be leaving them too soon. 

"We do have that spare bed in Jungkook's room, she could stay there with him," Jin said. 

"We'd need to get a few things like a comforter and just some basic room stuff but other than that, yeah I agree," Namjoon said. 

"I wonder if she can dance or sing or rap," Hoseok thought aloud. 

"We'll ask her if she feel comfortable but we also need to make sure that she doesn't worry too much about staying with us. I mean, she seemed pretty hesitant when we first asked her and we don't want her to feel like she's unwanted," Taehyung said. 

"I'm going to take her to my room so she can sleep in the quiet, I'll be right back," Jungkook said, picking up the girl and taking her to his room and placing her down on his bed and covering her with a blanket before returning to where his hyungs were. 

"Awe, look our Jungkookie is being soft," Jimin cooed which made them all laugh and Jungkook roll his eyes. 

"Welp, I'm starving let's order some food!" Yoongi exclaimed after they planned on having Mae stay with them. The rest nodded and agreement and started listing out some places they'd want food from and ended up ordering from most of those places which meant they'd have quite a bit left over. After an hour, the food finally arrived and they decided to set up the living room to eat in and while his hyungs set everything up, he left to wake up Mae. 

Upon entering his room and turning on the light, dimmed it to the lowest setting, he noticed that the only thing there was a pink sweater. Slowly making his way over, he lifted up part of the sweater and noticed that in it was a bunny, it suddenly hit him in remembrance that she was a hybrid, more specifically a bunny one. He just smiled and lightly removed the sweater away and pet the bunny which woke up in a few seconds. The bunny stared at Jungkook who was smiling before being picked up and placed comfily in his arms and being taken to the others. Mae just snuggled up against his chest, loving the warmth. (I'm honestly cringing a little bit with this)

As Jungkook sat down in front of the couch, he placed the bunny down and stroked its soft fur with a smile. He couldn't take his eyes off how cute she looked, he loved it. The others seeing the bunny in place of Mae, remembered that it was Mae. Thankfully, they'd gotten carrots because Jungkook wanted them so they gave one to her to eat while they chatted. 

Once everything was cleaned up from dinner, they decided it was time to hit the hay so they all left to their separate room. After Jungkook was done with his routine, he laid down in his bed and snuggled the bunny who'd already fallen asleep and continued petting it before he fell asleep. 

By the end of this, I was honestly cringing. Also, I'm using 'it' because I feel like it would sound weird if I used 'she'. I'm sorry if that offends you somehow if it does feel free to replace 'it' with 'she'. Hope you enjoyed this cringe