Mafia (AU)

This also mentions some topics that are serious, please read with caution if you are sensitive to the topics mentioned.  I hope you enjoy this AU and I'd recommend listening to a few songs while reading: 

my strange addiction (Billie Eilish)

Stigmata (grandson)

bloodline (Ariana Grande)

Youngblood (5SOS)

Remember the Name (Fort Minor)

Dionysus (BTS)

That's all if I come up with more they're probably at the end! 

Mae tumbled out of the now crashed car and onto the grass. She had no idea where she was but she planned on making it out alive if it was the last thing she did. She stood up only to feel a shooting pain throughout her leg which made her flinch. Lifting up her pant leg, she revealed to have a gunshot wound which made her groan. Mae tore off a part of her shirt and wrapped it around the wound followed by a belt she stole from one of the, now dead, men in the car. It was dark, late at night, she had no idea how long she was in that car but no matter what the others were going to be worried. 

Feeling around for her phone, she found it next to the, now dead, driver. She quickly turned it on and pressed on the first contact she saw. 

"Hello?" came the groggy voice of Yoongi on the other end.

"Hyung... I need you guys to help me... I'll send you my location and explain... when i see you, hurry please," Mae said, she could feel herself losing consciousness due to blood loss but she needed to stay alert. 

Yoongi, now on high alert after hearing the girl they'd thought they lost, agreed and rushed to wake the others. They'd all fallen asleep while they tried to figure out how they were going to get her back and safe. 

"WAKE UP! MAE IS ALIVE AND WE NEED TO FIND HER, WE'RE MEETING AT THE CAR NOW," Yoongi yelled, which woke everyone. 

Once everyone was in the van, Jin was driving while Yoongi read off the map of her location. They were all on high alert now and were desperate to know what happened but they had no clues after she disappeared. 

"This is the last turn and then we just go straight to get to her location," Yoongi said just as they made the turn. The group sat in a scary silence, worry was coursing through them all. They didn't know what to expect or what had happened other than what Yoongi had heard from her call. 

Mae sat there, her breathing was getting ragged and she kept shutting her eyes only for her to shoot them open in order to stay conscious but black spots kept reappearing in her vision. She kept checking the wound only to have to apply more cloth from the bodies on it and by now she had a sizable pile of cloth colored red. She was just about to give up on trying to keep her eyes open when a bright light came, opening her eyes, she saw a familiar van driving towards her location. She smiled, they came. 

The lights from the van illuminated a scary scene, a crashed car, muliple bloody bodies, and Mae  sitting on the ground next to a pile of cloth colored crimson. Jin was the doctor in the group so he rushed forward to see what had happened to Mae while the others inspected the scene and made their way to the girl. Jimin ran over to help Jin inspect what had happened and also to help in any way. 

"What happened?" Hoseok asked as they all gathered around. 

"Good question," Mae answered.

~flashback~

BTS, an underground agent group trained to be hitmen, assassins, fighters, etc. One of the most powerful groups like that having such intelligent and strong members. They were known for having a member they called their 'secret weapon', aka Spade (Mae, no one other than the group knew her real name). Spade had been raised to be in the underground as it ran in her veins, she was trained by only the best and went through hell and back in training to become what she is today. Just by saying her name, people fear she may come for blood, in fact, any of them in that group. They were that powerful. Even some of the people who didn't associate themselves with the underground knew about how terrifying BTS was.