Save Me (pt 1)

This is inspired by another story like this. I don't remember the author exactly and once I find them I will be sure to let you know. I hope you enjoy this story as much as I enjoyed writing it and sharing it with you all. Thank you

The idea came from the 6+ part series of Save Me by @becuz_boo please be sure to send love to an amzing author <3

________________________________________________________________________________

Sitting in her room in the darkness she thought about all of the past events that occurred. She was stuck, no way out of her deep, dangerous mind.

I want to breathe, I hate this night

Mae had always had a complex thought process, one that even confused herself. She'd been in her dark room for what seemed like months. Refusing to leave. Refusing to eat a proper meal. Refusing to see them. Too scared of what they'd say, their words like knives stabbing her over and over and over and over again. The darkness of the room reminded her of her head and thoughts that had been running around for what seemed like years. 

I want to wake up, I hate this dream

Bruises and red marks had been made all along her arms, pinching them praying that it was all just a dark dream and she'd wake up and everything would be okay. No more worries, no more dirty looks, no more them. Her old roomate even left because of the lies. All because of one girl who they all obsessed over. She could see why they did, she was everything Mae, herself, wasn't. Mae didn't have porcelain skin. Mae didn't have long, gorgeous hair. Mae didn't have a perfect personality. She was everything that Mae wasn't.

I'm trapped inside of myself and I'm dead

Mae was always a pretty insecure person and the seven knew that. They knew it extremely well. Yet they still decided to belive the person they'd known for a month and a half, totally disregarding the fact that they had known each other since she was 12. It hurt to know her only family believed in such bullshit.

Don't wanna be lonely

*Flashback*

Mae walked to the BigHit building. She was feeling pretty happy that day but began to feel it dropped once she walked past a group of glaring ARMYs. The receptionists gave her sympathetic looks as she walked passed them and to the studio. Halfway to her destination, she ran into a new stylist who gave her a dirty look before saying that PD-nim was holding a meeting. Nervous, Mae made her way to his office where she was greeted with a smile by PD-nim but the seven boys not even looking at her. She sat down in a chair next to Jimin who didn't even look at her.

After an awkward silence, Jimin finally spoke, "PD-nim are you going to ask her why the hell this piece of shit did what she did?" His tone was disgusted and angry.

"Jimin, you don't speak to a bandmate like that and that rumor isn't true. Mae didn't pay to get into this company, she got in on pure talent. I can't believe that you would believe such a story from Kim Jaehee. She has been a trainee here for a month and a half while Mae has been here for years."

"I'm sorry to interrupt, but do you mind telling me what's happening?" Mae asked, a little scared.

"Oh stop with the innocent shit Mae! Just admit you bribed your way to get here," Namjoon growled.

"Excuse me?" Mae asked, her anxiety building.

"Like hyung said, just admit the truth" Jungkook followed without looking over. Mae was speechless, her band mates, her family, believed such a lie and made the whole fan base believe it. Mae was heartbroken. None of her bandmates looked at her, the only one who looked regretful was Taehyung.

"I'm disappointed in all of you boys, extremely disappointed. Especially you Kim Namjoon, as a leader you shouldn't assume so quickly." PD-nim said coldly.

"Taehyung, you don't believe it... do you?"

Taehyung was shocked that he was asked, he looked over at Mae who had eyes shining with tears threatening to fall. His hyungs weren't looking at him or Mae, he didn't know what to believe but before he could speak, Namjoon spoke, "Of course he believes it, we all do. It's the truth anyway, just admit it you bribed your way here and now you're ruined because everyone knows the truth."

"Kim Namjoon. That. Is. Enough." PD-nim spoke through gritted teeth and giving him a glare.

Mae had enough, she looked over at Hitman Bang as if asking if she could leave, he nodded but before she left she looked at each male in front of her. Each one of them, not making contact with her. Silently and in tears she left. She walked back to the dorm after getting ambushed by fans and locked herself in her room where'd she'd be for the next four months.

*End of flashback*

Just wanna be yours

(Man, this broke my heart just to write oml. I hope you like it thus far, I can't wait to expand the story and I hope you enjoy it as the story progresses. This might be a longer series so you can understand the whole story, even some of Mae's family background.)