Save Me (pt 3)

After returning to the dorm room, still in shock, he called PD-nim asking if there was any thing he knew about why and where Mae had gone off to with the members of Red Velvet. 

"Yes Min Yoongi?" PD-nim said stiffly on the other end. 

A little shaken, Yoongi began speaking, "Is there any way you can tell us where Mae went? She left the building a few minutes ago with Red Velvet and- and do you know why?"

"Yes I do know the answers to those. Is that all?" he replied still with coldness in his tone.

"Can you tell us? We're all worried" 

"No, I cannot tell you that. That information is between the people that Mae wants to tell. Now, Mr. Min, I need to get back to work. Have a good evening." with that, Hitman Bang hung up. Yoongi put his phone down and looked at the others who had expectant looks on their faces. 

"He's not telling me and don't even try to call him." 

"What'd he say?" Jungkook asked. 

"He said that the information was between the people she wanted to tell... but why wouldn't she tell us?" 

The rest just sat in silence, trying to figure out if there was anyone else who'd know the answers to their questions.

Listen to my heartbeat

Mae sat down in the car and felt the car begin to move. Seulgi, seeing the younger in such a terrible state, took her hand and gave her a reassuring smile. 

It calls you whenever it wants to

"We told Kang from NCT, she worried and wanted to tell you that things will be solved eventually. Kang wanted to come as well but she couldn't fit in the car so there's a chance she's meeting us there, she wanted to see you," Joy said as she placed a hand on Mae's shoulder. 

Mae just sat there as tears began to fill her eyes, the memory of the call from the hospital about her parents, the meeting she'd had months ago with the PD-nim and the rest of BTS, the threats from ARMYs, it all was built up inside her and she couldn't hold it in anymore. She began crying all of her emotions dumping out at once, all the weight she'd been holding was breaking her, the words that'd been aimed towards her, the threats, the comments, the media, it had all gotten to her and she finally released all that pain in the form of her tears. 

Because within this pitch black darkness

Wendy wrapped her arms around Mae in a reassuring hug, her shoulder was getting wet but she didn't care, she knew that Mae had all her emotion pent up inside for so long and it was finally time for her to let them free. Eventually, she'd slowed down to just deep, shakey breaths and she laid her head against the window, tears silently falling as she gazed out at the outdoors passing by at a rapid speed. After two hours, they'd finally arrived at the hospital. Seulgi noticed Mae's hesitancy but gave her a reassuring smile. 

"You go ahead, we'll give you some time and whenever your ready well be here with Kang," Seulgi said as she watched Mae trying to calm her breathing. 

"Take all the time you need too, we're in no hurry. We told our manager that we were here with you and might be awhile so we're in no rush," Yeri added on. Mae nodded and smiled at them. 

"Thank you," she whispered, tears forming in her eyes. 

You are shining so brightly

"Mae, we're always going to be here for you, never ever second guess that," Joy said. Mae nodded and took a deep breath before walking towards the doors. As soon as she disappeared out of sight, Seulgi's eyes began to water. Wendy gave the older and hug as the others followed. 

Hearing the sound of footsteps startled the girls and turned to see Kang... followed by the rest of NCT... and BTS. Kang rushed up to the five girls an angry look on her face. 

"They followed me, I wasn't going to tell them but since Taeyong demanded me to tell him since he was the oldest I did. Then, I'm guessing, they told BTS and I know how Mae is with them right now so I haven't said one word to either groups," Kang whispered angrily. 

Irene nodded and looked over at the group of guys, "with all respect, you all don't need to be here. We understand that you all are friends of her but I think it should just be us six here. And I don't know if she's in the mood to see you six." 

Confused, the males of NCT looked over at BTS who looked shocked at the words that came out of Irene's mouth and took note that all six of the girls looked pissed. 

"You all can leave now," Seulgi said as she walked passed the members of BTS, hitting Namjoon in the shoulder so hard that he stumbled. The rest followed her as they walked into the hospital. 

Give me your hand save me save me