Mae's Linkin Park Covers

(I couldn't find very good female covers of the songs so just pretend that it's a female singing)

ARMY knows how much Mae loves Linkin Park, she's been supporting them for as long as she can remember and even was able to get some of the members into the band. In Bangtan Bombs, there are times she's seen, in the background, with her earbuds in rocking out. She was able to attend and perform at the ceremony for honoring Chester Bennington after he passed and that became her bittersweet memory but felt honored to be able to perform in front of people and alongside a few of the bandmates of Linkin Park. Mae became most recognizable in the United States because of all of her covers of their songs going viral and has been known to perform some at their concerts.

Numb:

The first song she performed on her own, every time she sings it she cries thinking back to the beginning of their careers and being able to make it so far. The song reminds her of their tough beginning and all of the times they were told they wouldn't make it. She covered this song multiple times and was even on the trending page of major music sites and YouTube.

Somewhere I Belong:

She sang this song with Jungkook when they were touring a few years back. This is another song that makes Mae cry just because of how much heart and soul was put into the song. When the performace was recorded for BANGTANTV, she was seen crouching down on the stage in tears at the end and Jungkook going over to hug her.

Castle of Glass:

Mae did an acoustic cover of this song live but eventually fully recorded it and shared it on Soundcloud. Next to 'Numb', 'Castle of Glass' became a song that made her well known and was even talked about on TV in the US, the hosts talking about how much heart she put into it. Linkin Park also complimented her on the cover which made Mae so happy she cried.

BURN IT DOWN:

Mae performs this song a lot, she mostly performs it after 'Fire' with the rest of the members. Mae has even shared choreography she made for this song and was recognized for her dancing talent which was when she was finally placed in the dance line.

Talking to Myself:

Nobody's Listening:

Mae performed this with Yoongi and every single time they do, it's evident how much they both love this song and have a great time performing it with each other. Mae was actually the one who got Yoongi into Linkin Park which makes her really happy.

Lying From You:

When Mae was on V-Live, a fan asked her to sing the song she was listening to the most at the time and it happened it be 'Lying From You' by Linkin Park. Mae did a less aggressive version of the song which made ARMYs laugh at how much different it was when she shared the original version with them once she was done.

Easier to Run:

Mae actually covered this song at the concert honoring Chester and in the middle, she broke down but continued to sing. She was able to be with the members on stage, they were standing with her and they all cried and gathered into a group hug at the end. Mae said on V-Live once that she now has trouble hearing the song without breaking down.

Lost in the Echo:

Mae and Hoseok covered this song which went viral because no one expected Hoseok to be in a song of this style but it's one of ARMYs favorite covers done by the duo.

So I've been obsessed with Linkin Park this year and I thought I should dedicate a chapter to their amazing songs. I actually recommend all of these songs because they're truly works of art. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and check out these iconic songs. Love you all so much and I hope that you all are staying safe and healthy. I also want to add that I think i'm going to end this at 100 chapters. I've enjoyed writing this but I want to focus on creating new stories with a full plot. I've really enjoyed working on this and i genuinely hope that everyone's who's read this has enjoyed reading them.