Solo

Oof! Double updateee! I honestly love this chapter because I made Mae so badass. I really hope you enjoy this chapter as much as I did writing this :)

"Sorry Mae, you know we already came up with everything and, unless you can figure something out, you can't perform tonight." one of the new managers said. Mae and the manager, named Soojun, didn't exactly see eye-to-eye. He always found ways to disrespect her and make her seem less. The boys didn't seem to notice but Mae didn't really care, she didn't want to bother so she just sucked it up and dealt with it for the past months. 

"Why can't I perform with the others though? I mean, I am in that song so why leave me out. I'm sorry if this sounds selfish but I am the eighth member of Bangtan, wouldn't it be weird if the eighth member wasn't there?" 

"Oh honey, you think you're apart of the group... you aren't, you don't belong in BTS, all you are doing is messing them up. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm letting the others know the plan... and you're not there," he added with a smirk before leaving. Mae rolled her eyes and walked away to her studio. She closed the door and flopped onto the chair in front of her desk, thinking. 

Suddenly an idea hit her, she was going to perform tonight, just not with the others. She called Hitman Bang to tell her the plan and he whole heartedly agreed with the idea. She began writing out the lyrics to her next single that would be on her mixtape that she was planning for the longest time, she'd finished it but Soojun kept telling her to wait and, for once, she wasn't going to listen to him. 

A few hours later, she'd finished and produced the song and sent the track to where they were performing that night. She'd already told the stylists and Lea about her idea and they were all excited, the only people she didn't tell were the other members of BTS and Soojun, she'd let it be a surprise for them and she was more than excited. 

Finally, the time had come to leave the entertainment building. Soojun, who was outside with the others talking to them, stopped when he saw Mae exit the building but enter a different vehicle. 

"Where are you going?" he asked, his voice trying to sound as imtimidating as possible.

"Hmm, oh me? I'm just doing a few things, don't worry I won't mess anything up," Mae said. The seven others, who were listening, were totally confused on what the situation was. Mae smiled at them and waved before entering the car and leaving them. 

"Soojun, what was that about?" Jungkook asked.

"Nothing, ignore her... she's not important just get in the van," Soojun said, pissed off. 

"Excuse you? Did you just say that she wasn't important?" Yoongi said, looking at him, he held fire in his eyes, "We'll talk about this later but I can guarantee you won't have this job by the end of the night." 

The seven entered the van, not looking or speaking to Soojun who was anxiety driven by what Mae could possibly do that would 'ruin' the image of BTS. After the drive, they arrived at the location where other popular artists were. They exited the car and onto the red carpet where they had their pictures taken and some asked questions they didn't know the answer to, especially the many that asked 'where is Mae?' because they didn't know the answer to that themselves.

After they'd performed, they made their way backstage to change into different clothes then sit down. As they made their way to their seats, they passed a short female whose face was covered but something about her was familiar to them, they just couldn't put their finger on who it was. 

Mae smirked as she passed the others and Soojun. She was after the next performance and she was more then excited to share her newest creation, Give It to Me (orginally Yoongi's but pretend in this story she wrote and performed it). She was dedicating it to her family, who didn't think she'd get far, Soojun, who was an asshole, and anyone else who doubted her.