Mae Babied Moments

Mae has always been seen by all of the members as the little girl she was. They babied her so often that ARMYs were scared they'd get heart attacks from the cuteness. 

Some of the moments: 

______________________________________________________________________________

Mae was the smallest of them all so they could all pick her up easily. At one of the concerts Mae was waving at all of the fans, showing her brightest smile. 

Jungkook smiled at the girl and decided to have some fun. He went up behind her and picked her up and placed her on his shoulders making her giggle at his action. 

"Kookieeeee" she whined with a smile. 

"Awe is the baby complaining?" he poked. 

"I'm not a baby!" Mae replied making the male chuckle. 

"Yes you are, you're pouting," he said with a mischievous smile, "so yes, you are the baby." 

______________________________________________________________________________

BTS was shopping around Seoul, Mae was having a lot of fun looking at all of the clothes and was often left behind because she got side tracked. 

Yoongi wasn't having any of that, worried that they were going to lose her. He walked over a grabbed her hand and stood with her. 

"Hyung what are you doing?" she asked as she looked up at him. 

"I don't want the baby to get lost," he said with a smile. 

______________________________________________________________________________

Mae was napping in the practice room after they were rehearsing for their upcoming comeback. She was worn out from all of it so once she hit the soft cushion she was out. 

Jimin and Jin were playing around before they entered the practice room after they had a water break.

"Aigoo, Mae is going to be cold," Jimin said. Jin rushed out of the room and came back seconds later with a fuzzy blanket that he draped over the sleeping girl. They both smiled at her before they left the room to tell the others when they entered the room to be quiet. 

______________________________________________________________________________

Mae was getting tired after they'd had a concert. After she washed up she made her way to the chair that was near the window. She and Taehyung were sharing a room and once he came out of the bathroom he noticed that she'd fallen asleep. 

He smiled at her cuteness and went over to pick her up and move her. Once she was placed on the bed, he grabbed the covers and made she that she was warm. Before he fell asleep, he pecked her forehead and smiled at how cute she was.