Save Me (pt 5)

After a few minutes, Mae stood up and said goodbye one last time before she left the room. Her eyes were red and puffy and her heart hurt from all the pain and sorrow she was in. Opening the door, she was met with the red and puffy faces of Yeri, Joy, Kang, Irene, Wendy, and Seulgi. Kang opened her arms, allowing the girl to bury her face into the crook of her neck as she cried even more. The six girls had heard the speech that Mae had said and it brought them to tears.

After a few minutes of hugging, Joy spoke up, hoping to lighten the mood, "how about we got get ice cream? On me?" Mae nodded, unable to speak. Before she left, they ran into the doctor and Mae gave her one last 'thanks' and hug before they left.

Give me your hand save me save me

As they exited the hospital, Yeri saw the 28 guys still outside but now talking. She glared at them all hoping Mae wouldn't see them but luck wasn't on her side at all. Mae looked up and saw the 21 NCT members looking at her with sympathy then the seven other BTS members who had looks of confusion and sympathy. Mae just shook her head, tears still falling as the girls got into the car.

Save me, save me

Mae had slumped over in her seat, she felt like utter shit and didn't want to be around anyone at the time.

"Are you okay?" Wendy asked.

Mae shook her head and replied with, "I just wanna go home." Wendy looked over at Seulgi who was driving and she nodded and decided to take her back to her dorm.

"I'll meet you all there," Kang said as she walked off to the guys who listened as she spoke to them. Joy opened her arms and Mae laid in them, loosing motivation for absolutely anything and continued to cry until she fell asleep.

Kang walked over to where all of the guys were and crossed her arms, "get in the car right now and don't you dare talk to Mae when we get back to Seoul, especially you seven," Kang said harshly, eyeing the seven males of BTS.

As they got into the car, Lucas finally broke the silence, "Kang, can you tell me why you and Red Velvet are so pissed off at Jin hyung, Namjoon hyung, Yoongi hyung, Jimin hyung, Jungkook hyung, Taehyung hyung, and Hoseok hyung?" He hadn't heard about the situation that had occurred

"I don't know, why don't you ask them?" she answered loud enough for them all to hear. The seven shifted uncomfortably in their seats.

Taeyong, who was totally lost, finally spoke up, "what do you mean by ask them?"

"I think they should just admit their idiotic thoughts and words, hmm? Why don't you do it Namjoon? Since you were so vocal about it," Kang said, glaring daggers at him. Kang may be the youngest NCT member but she was downright terrifying when mad and all of NCT knew that. Taeyong, who was next to Namjoon, nudged him as a sign trying to convince him to say the words unless he wanted to be a dead man but he didn't get the clue.

"Fine, I see how it is." Kang said, her words laced with venom. Her phone made a sound, signifying she received a message and it was from Yeri letting her know that Mae was at home and locked in her room.

"Shit." Kang muttered as she pressed on the gas, jerking the car forward.

Today the moon shines brighter

Mae ran to her room, leaving the five girls behind downstairs. She opened the door and slammed it closed locking herself in her room again. She'd lost everything and felt like she was going to lose herself soon and she was scared. Her eyes scanned her room, all of the hurtful words she'd written down were surrounding her, clouding her head and her thoughts. She heard knocks on her door and Joy calling her name but the words 'worthless' and 'waste' and 'whore' and so many more clouded her head and she dropped to the ground breathing heavily.

On the blank spot in my memories

All the happy memories she had with Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimi, Taehyung, and Jungkook flashed through her head and it hurt her so much she threw herself against the wall, hoping to get rid of all of the memories. Breathing heavily and her forehead bleeding slightly, she looked around the room. She laughed slightly before she slumped herself against the wall.

It swallowed me, this lunatic