To All the Boys I've Loved Before (1)

It's another series inspired by a story! I honestly loved reading this series of books, 10/10 would recommend. The main stars of this will be Jungkook and Mae. A few things will be a little different compared to the book/movie so I'll let you know now: 

Mae has Jimin and Yoongi as older brothers. 

Jungkook will be in place of Peter Kavinsky (the original)

Taehyung, Jin, and Namjoon are going to be best friends with Jungkook while Hoseok will be Mae's closest friend.

Ages are also majorly modified.

More information will be revealed as you read! Enjoyyy! 

________________________________________________________________________________

Mae was always a pretty peaceful girl. She and her older brothers were really close and they enjoyed spending time together. They lived together in a house with their dad, their mother passed away a few years after Mae was born so she had faint memories with her. Their dad worked in a hospital as a surgeon so he was out of the house quite often but the three Park kids kept themselves entertained just the three of them. 

Mae's oldest brother, Yoongi, was about to go to a studying abroad college all the way in America for his junior year. They were all really sad to see him leave but he promised he would call them and update as often as he could. 

"Bye Yoongi oppa, I'lll miss you," Mae said while she hugged the older. Yoongi just smiled while looking down, he planted a kiss on the top of her head before talking to Jimin. 

"Stay safe with her, don't get into trouble too. Oh, and don't give dad a hard time, you know he's busy, umm..." Yoongi started. 

Jimin just rolled his eyes with a smile, "I know I know, don't worry, we'll be great. I've got everything under control." 

"I know, I'll just miss you guys and I want you to be safe." 

"I understand that but we'll be fine, call us when you land?" 

Yoongi nodded before he grabbed his suitcase.

"Well, this is it, I'll let you know when I land. Love you guys," Yoongi said hugging them before he began walking off. Before he entered, he turned around and sent them a wave before continuing. Mae watched as her oldest brother walked away, she had tears filling her eyes and once he disappeared she buried her head into Jimin's chest. 

"Hey, it's okay, we'll see him in a few months and he'll call us as often as he can," Jimin said whie he rubbed his sister's back comfortingly, "why don't we go to the diner and get some food for tonight. I was thinking we could have a Marvel marathon with Hoseok hyung." 

Mae nodded and they both got back into the car to drive to the closest diner. Once they got the food, they left to go home and get ready for an all night movie marathon. Jimin called Hoseok and he came as quickly as he could and even brought more food. They spent most of that night laughing, eating, and chatting about the upcoming school year. The first one to fall asleep that night was Mae and it was probably good because she had school the next day. 

*Next day*

Mae sat up and yawned, stretching her arms above her head. She looked around and realized she must've been moved to her room because she'd fallen asleep on the couch. She got out of her bed and got ready for school. 

Her Outfit: