Marvel AU

I just finished watching Infinity War for the millionth time and now just waiting for a good time to see Endgame which gave me this inspiration!! I decided to write an AU with the members along with having some of the originals! So I really hope you enjoy! Also, if I like this too much there's a huge chance I'll make this is a separate book (just maybe change some things).

BTS: 

Kim Mae - Dr. Strange (female + some other details)

Jeon Jungkook - Spiderman (+ some other details)

Kim Taehyung - Ex-agent, trained sharp shooter (like Captain America but he's not)

Park Jimin - scientist, ex-agent, martial arts master

Kim Namjoon - scientist, fighter, weapons maker

Jung Hoseok - speed, extremely high stamina (like Vision but he's not; if that makes sense)

Min Yoongi - hacker, superhuman strength, super fast healing

Kim Seokjin - Falcon (+ some other details)

MCU Characters/ relationship to BTS (for a few): 

Tony Stark / Iron Man: Leader of them all; inventor; creator of part of Mae

Steve Rogers / Captain America

Thor

Natasha Romanoff / Black Widow

Bruce Banner / Hulk

Stephen Strange / Dr. Strange: Mae's dad

Vision

Wanda Maximoff: Mae's mom

Carol Danvers / Captain Marvel

and so many more!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Again," Tony instructed as he watched the newest member practice swinging around. 

Upon hearing his queue, Jungkook shot out a web which quickly attached to the light pole. He tighted his grip on it before running and swining slightly, propelling him forward and towards it. Mid-flight, he shot out another web which helped him move faster towards a building to which he continued moving back and forth to get there. Finally, once he reached the building he landed softly on the glass and stuck there, moving around to reach the top where Tony was waiting for him. Finally reaching the top, he shot out one last web to help him propel faster before he landed on the roof right next to where Stark and Mae were. Mae clicked the stop watch that she'd been timing him with, smiling at the results. 

"New record, 15 seconds to get from a few blocks down to here," Mae said, smiling up at Jungkook who removed his mask, beads of sweat were rolling down the sides of his face and his hair was messy. 

"Good work today kid, proud of how far you've come," Tony said with a smile, lightly smacking Jungkook's shoulder. 

"Thanks Mr. Stark, I've been trained by the best," Jungkook answered, lightly elbowing him. 

"Stop with the flattery kid, that'll only get you so far," Tony said shaking his head with a smile, "we can end training today, both of you did really well." 

"Thanks Mr. Stark!" Mae said with a smile. She was messing around with the bracelet her dad, Stephen Strange, had given her. It helped her contain some of the abilities she had, she may be Dr. Strange's daughter but she was also Wanda's which made her extremely powerful.