Mae with other Idols (male edition)

Mae and Suho (EXO)

Suho is a whole ten years older than Mae, making her feel so small compared to him. They were attending the MMAs when they finally got to speak. Suho was the first to walk over and actually begin a conversation while Mae listened and spoke when she felt needed.

"So, Mae, tell me a bit about yourself," he asked her, hoping they could become friends.

"Well, for as long as I can remember I had lived in Busan but once PD-nim offered me to become a trainee I left, and haven't been back since. What about you Suho-sunbaenin?"

"Ahhh, drop the formalities, call me Suho-hyung," he said with a chuckle, and knowing she hated the word 'oppa'.

"O-okay Suho-hyung," she said, with a small smile.

"Say, would you want to meet the rest? They've been dying to meet you," Suho said.

Mae looked over at Sejin and asked if it would be alright, which he approved. So she followed the older to the EXO dressing room, holding her hand because he didn't want her to get hurt in the crowd.

Mae and the rest of EXO

Arriving to the EXO room, it was close to where the BTS room was so she wasn't too far from the others.

Suho opened the door, calling to the others, "I've brought someone you all may really want to meet!"

"Who?"Chanyeol yelled.

"Miss Kim Mae of BTS," Suho said, introducing her as if she was on stage which made Mae laugh a bit.

"MAE?!?!?!" Kyungsoo, D.O., yelled, whipping his around to see if his hyung was telling the truth. Mae's face reddened when she realized they were staring but stopped when Suho cleared his throat, eyeing them to speak.

"Maeee! She's even cuter in real life!" Kai said running over and picking her up on his back.

"Hello Kai-sunbaenim," she said softly, making the rest 'awwwe'.

"Drop the honorifics, we're friends so please call us 'hyung' or 'oppa'," Xiumen said with a smile.

"I love the song LOVE SHOT, been listening to it since it was released," Mae said once everyone had introduced themselves and finally decided to have a conversation.

"Thank you Mae, we've enjoyed Idol as well as your solo song, Chlorine (originally by twenty one pilots)," Lay said with a smile. Suddenly, a knock came from the door, Chen stood up and walked over to open and was face-to-face with Yoongi, Mae's hyung.

"Oh, hello Yoongi-sunbaenim," Chen said bowing.

"Aish, drop the honorifics, we're friends," Yoongi said with a chuckle, "now, I hate to break up this little party but we need Mae so she can get ready."

"Nooo! I'm having fun with Mae!" Baekhyun whined, making everyone around him laugh.

"Coming hyung," Mae said, standing up. She made her way to each EXO member, hugging and thanking them for letting her hang out with them before walking over to the smiling Yoongi.

"You go ahead, I'll be there in a second," Yoongi said, Mae nodded and left, so he turned to EXO, "thanks for that."

"What do you mean Yoongi?" Suho asked.

"Hanging out with Mae, talking with her, just spending time with her, she enjoys things like that."

"Well thank you for allowing us to spend time with little Mae Mae," Chanyeol said, "she's really a great person to be around."

Mae and BamBam and Jackson of Got7

Mae was walking around the award show, and honestly, she was lost. Walking around, she finally thought she should make her way to the dressing room, which was the only place she knew. Walking down the hall, she made her way to where everyone, hopefully, was.

"Mae?" a voice called, making Mae turn around and smile when she saw that it was BamBam of Got7.

"MAEEE!!!" he called making the girl laugh and run over to hug him, she hadn't seen him in forever.

"Hi BamBam-sunbaenim!"

"What do I always tell you?"

"Drop the honorifics?"

"Aish, BamBam what are you doing ou-," Jackson stopped talking when he saw Mae, "Mae!!"

He ran over, picked the small female up in his arms and hugged her while spinning.

"Aish, hyyung, stop! I was talking to Mae first," BamBam whined. Jackson put Mae down and they began to talk about what had been going on in their lives. Eventually, the two had to go back to their group and so did Mae so they hugged, said their 'see you soons' and left.