Save Me ( pt 11 )

(This will be an extremely long chapter so please bear with me and enjoy the soft and heatfelt moments that'll occur in this chapter.)

After Taehyung had left, he deicided that maybe to help Mae and the rest of BTS to go at least somewhat back to normal, he'd have one of the others come in on their specific days that they had come up with weeks before.

It started on Jin's day, Sunday. He knocked lightly on the door and waited for her to either respond or open the door. A few minutes later, he was met with the pale face of Mae who looked at him expectantly.

"Hey Mae, I brought food and I was wondering if we could talk." Mae just nodded and opened the door so he could enter. She slightly glanced at the food, her mouth watering but didn't have the motivation to even try eating, just the thought made her sick to her stomach.

"Mae, I know I haven't been the best hyung to you these past months and you have every right in the world to be upset with me but I have noticed my mistake and I hope that you know, even if you hate me, I will always be there to support you. I should have been there for you when you heard about your parents, I should have been there on your side when Jaehee told us about the rumor, I should have been there for you instead of letting someone else control what I believed."

Mae just sat there, staring at the eldest with curiosity and a bit of confusion. Like Taehyung, she had thoughts like 'he's only doing this because he feels bad' and 'he's lying' and 'don't believe him, you'll be seen as weak'.

Jin took note in Mae's internal struggle so he placed a hand on her shoulder, snapping her back to reality, "whatever you think or you're telling yourself, they aren't true." Suddenly, Jin stood up and enveloped the small girl in a hug and repeated 'sorry' over and over until she wrapped her arms around him. He took that as slight progress to mending their relationship, and smiled.

The next day was Yoongi. He was one of the most regretful because she'd always go to him if she had any struggles and, at the time, he was dumb enough to believe such a lie making Mae have no one close to really talk to. He knocked and heard her mumble a 'what' before he explained why he'd come. She opened the door finally only to be tightly wrapped in a hug which startled her a bit, especially from Yoongi who was someone who rarely did that.

"Mae, I'm an asshole. I should have been there for you but instead I wasn't and that was a shitty thing to do when you were hurting. I know I've always been the person you go to and I wasn't there to do my job, I hurt you and that hurts me. It hurts seeing you so sad and lacking the life you hold. Please, even if it takes days, months, or even years to mend things so they were like before please never forget how much we love you, how much I love you. You're the most important thing to me and seeing you so down makes me feel like I failed as your band member, as you brother."

Without thinking, Mae just mumbled, "you shouldn't blame yourself, it's not your fault."

Yoongi, who was taken aback by her statement, replied, "I should blame myself and it is my fault because as your brother, I should have listened to the person who I've known for years instead of someone I'd known for a month and a half." For most of that day, Yoongi had his arms wrapped around Mae and kept apologizing.

The next day was the person who was most anxious out of all of them, next to Jungkook, Namjoon. He was the harshest and said the most hurtful words towards her. He decided he would bring her a snack she loved the most, peperos. He hesitantly knocked on the door and awaited her response, minutes later, after, what he guessed, her internal struggle she opened the door. Her eyes widened at the sight of the leader holding two bags full of peperos and a small smile on his face. She looked at the bags in his hand then back to him, having a struggling conversation with herself on what to do but it was stopped when she saw that Namjoon had crystal tears falling down his face. Without thinking, she wrapped her arms around Namjoon and she had tears falling down her face as well. One thing that hurt her the most, was when she saw her brothers crying. After a silence of both of them hugging, Namjoon finally decided to say something: "why'd you hug me? Don't you hate me?"