Kim Mae Profile

Mae

Mae

Stage Name: Mae (예)
Full Name: Kim Mae (김 매)
Position: Vocalist, dancer, sub-rapper, producer, and maknae
Birthday: December 30, 2001
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Height: 165 cm (5'4")
Weight: 45 kg ( 99lbs )
Blood Type: AB-negative (extremely rare)
Birthplace: Busan
Family: unknown
Hobbies: doing nothing, sleeping, drawing, cooking, and editing short films
Twitter Account (all BTS members share 1 single account): @BTS_twt
Mae's Spotify Playlist: Mae's Jams!

Mae Facts:

- currently takes online college courses and is working towards a degree in psychology
- loves photography and film
- loves the cold seasons (fall and winter)
- cannot speak English very well but is skilled in Japanese, Chinese, German, and French
- favorite number is 21
- when anxious she speaks in Daegu satoori
- loves the colors gray, black, white, and purple
- she's left handed and hates when she has to sit to the right or inbetween people because she bumps them
- only drinks hot cocoa if given a choice between coffee
- is mistaken to be Taehyung's twin because they're so alike
- Taehyung got her into loving GUCCI
- very picky when it comes to food
- has often forgotten to eat food that the rest become anxious about her health
- joined a week after Jimin joined
- her nicknames consist of MaeMae, Mimi, Squishy, and Mini Kook
- scrunches her nose a lot, always licking her lips when thinking
- bipolar at times, can go from really happy and energetic to closed off and quiet
- one of the scariest when angry (next to Jimin)
- Friends with Hyunjin, Felix, Chan,  (Stray Kids), Baekhyun and Kai (EXO), Seulgi, Irene, and Joy (Red Velvet), Lisa and Rose (BLACKPINK), L.E (EXID), and Mark, Jackson, and BamBam (Got7)
- extremely honest at times
- over-thinks everything
- has a quirk where she can instantly spot where a camera is and makes faces at the person filming to make it interesting
- the blinds are always closed in her room and is often lit only by fairy lights
- has a higher IQ then Namjoon, her IQ being 200
- crazy smart when it comes to technology
- has anxiety and depression
- quick with comebacks towards other's remarks towards herself or the members
- refuses to talk about her family and leaves the room or shuts off whenever they are mentioned - RM at an interview
- Mae and Jungkook are considered to be some of the most talented idols, referring to both of them as the Golden Maknaes

Other members about Mae:

RM: "Mae is definitely like a sister to all of us. She joined the group last and is the only female making her a huge target to hate, but she manages to keep her head high. At least that's what it seems like most of the time, she's been known to keep her personal struggles to herself and even after being a group for such a long time, it takes her awhile to open up to us. We all hope one day she feels comfortable to share her thoughts with us."

Jin: "She even scares me when she upset or angry. I've seen her angry very few times and I hope I won't ever be on the receiving end of her anger. It's crazy how she can go from happy and outgoing to really quiet and shut off."

Suga: "Mae is like a little sister to me, she comes to me a lot when she's down about herself or just needs to talk. She tends to care more about our (the rest of BTS) health and wellness more then hers. She came to Seoul with our boss alone, that's a strain in of itself, and she was so young when she joined it was almost like the rest of us were raising her and watching her grow up is almost like watching your child grow older, I feel like a proud father."

J-Hope: "Mae is like the glue that holds us together. Whenever there's a disagrement, she listens to both sides of the situation and always is the one to come up with the solution that makes everyone happy."

Jimin: "Mae reminds me a lot of myself honestly. She was there when I was struggling with my self-consciousness, she's there for every one of the members (BTS) and is always the one who has helped us overcome and work out our differences. I just wish she'd come to us when she's having an issue instead of hiding it, we love Mae like a little sister and we all want to protect her from the harsh world."

V: "Mae reminds me a lot of myself and it's not just because we share a birthday just a six year difference. Mae is always laughing and joking around with me. I feel like I've raised her, watching her grow up with us and performing and practicing with us, she's really grown since our first meeting. Mae has a huge personality and is always making sure we're all well rested and fed, she cares about us so much we often question if she even cares about her health. Mae may be small but can probably make even the bravest man scared when she's angry, she's scarily calm and when she speaks she makes sure that eye contact is made. Once she gets her point across, it's like nothing ever happened, she's still the same Mae."

Jungkook: "Mae was even younger then me when she started, when I joined I thought I'd be the youngest out of all of them, even her, but when she said she was only 12, my mind was blown. She left her family to go forward on her passion at such a young age, it was almost like the day she agreed, she matured and grew up. We love Mae, it's like she's our little sister. She's so supportive of all of us and makes sure that we're in good health before she is. Mae and I are probably the closest in the group along with Taehyung, we're always doing something together, the three of us. Mae is what keeps us going, what makes us all happy about what we've accomplished.

(Face claim: Dahyun from Twice)