Burn the Stage

It was finally Mae's turn to introduce herself for their new YouTube Red series, Burn the Stage. 

"Hello! I am Kim Mae, the only female and maknae of BTS!" she said with a smile. 

"What's it like being in a group dominated by males?" a staff member asked. 

"You know, some might say 'oh, she's a slut for only hanging with guys' or 'oh look at her she's weird' for hanging around guys so much but I've never had much in common at times with girls. I mean, I'm not the biggest fan of frilly things or shopping a lot, some might even call me a tomboy for that but I just act how I am," Mae answered, " I don't think people should be criticized for who they spend time with, besides, the boys are my family and I wouldn't leave them for anything. I love them, I've spent most of my life with them and so I feel like they've all raised me some way or another." 

The video then cut to different scenes that was filmed with Mae and the boys. 

When Mae was running around on stage

As she was running around on stage, Jungkook was close behind her chasing her. The two were laughing so hard that Mae slowed down her speed in order to catch her breath but she wasn't fast enough to run away from Jungkook picking her up and placing her on his shoulder. 

She lightly smacked his head which made him pout before the two burst out laughing. 

Mae getting frustrated over missing a beat

"Hey, hey, hey, it's okay, no one noticed. Mae, you did fantastic please don't beat yourself up over this because it's so small," Hoseok said as Mae laid on a couch crying. 

"I knew it though and yet I still screwed up, I ruined it..." Mae whispered. 

"No you didn't, you did fantastic and we couldn't be prouder," Hoseok reassured. 

"Really?" Mae asked.

"I've never been more sure in my life," Hoseok answered, picking her up in a hug. 

The video cut back to Mae sitting being interviewed

"What are some of your favorite memories with the others?" the staff asked.

"Oooh! That's hard, I have too many!" Mae answered laughing a bit, "I have so many memories with them I could go on for hours, so I think I want to pass this question because I honestly can't answer it."

Mae and the rapline working on lyrics come up

"Aish, no! This is bad," Mae mumbled, crumpling her paper that she'd written on and threw it on the ground.

"Hey! That's not true, it was a good start and this is an idea we can go off of and make it better," Yoongi said picking it up.

Namjoon than took it from Yoongi and uncrumpled it, reading what was on it, "this is not even bad Mimi, this is fantastic!" 

"You're just saying that..." Mae said, pouting and returning her attention back to her new blank paper. The rest of the rapline read it and shook their heads at how critical she was being to herself.

"Mae, can you look at me?" Hoseok asked, Mae's head shot up looking at the older, her eyes wide slightly, "I know you might not like it but we can use this but only if you help us and if you find any changes that need to be made. This is fantastic and I know for a fact if we continue to work on this, it could become a hit." 

The rest nodded in agreement with Hoseok's words. The song eventually became the well-known song, 'Magic Shop'. 

Mae, Jin, and Jimin watching a movie in Jimin and Jin's hotel room

The three were watching the new Netflix show, Persona, which starred IU. They were watching the first episode and when IU screamed "FUCK" Jin hurriedly covered Mae's ears. 

"You're so protective hyung," Jimin joked, poking his shoulder. 

"No I'm not! I just don't want my baby's mind to become dirty like the rest of you all's," Jin fired back making the two younger burst out into laugher. Jin eventually joined in their laughter while shaking his head, his windshield wiper laugh making Jimin and Mae laugh even harder. 

Once they calmed down, the continued watching the show. Mae yawned a few times before finally closing her eyes and resting her head on Jin's shoulder and holding Jimin's hand. The two looked over at her and smiled at how cute she was. 

Taehyung and Mae making up a dance

"Okay so then we're going to do this and this and this," Taehyung said, Mae just watched intently before nodding and recreating that movie. 

"Oh oh oh! We should also do this than this," Mae said after she finished what Taehyung did, Taehyung nodded in excitement. Eventually the two were done and ready to show the others. 

"Hit it!" Mae said to the staff, who just chuckled and did as told, the music started and it just so happened to be Cypher Pt3: Killer, their favorite. The two both had their hoods up and sunglasses on their faces while they rapped. 

Eventually, Yoongi's part came up and before Yoongi could interrupt Mae covered his mouth with her hand and began his verse. He just laughed as he listened to the two extremely proud of the two learning the song but didn't show it. 

As Mae was rapping, Taehyung kept 'whoop'ing or 'oooooh'ing in the background. Mae eventually crouched down to the ground, boucing on her toes and bobbing her head to the beat making them all laugh and Taehyung break his 'cool' character. 

Once the two were done, they stood up and bowed to them both holding giant smiles on their faces for their accomplishment.