Crash

Mae, Lea, and a few others were in the van because there was a special photoshoot for Mae's upcoming solo album, Secrets.

It was nighttime and the lights of the city were perfect for what Mae had in mind for this album

It was nighttime and the lights of the city were perfect for what Mae had in mind for this album. Her idea for the whole album was a collection of songs that were meaningful to her and she poured her heart and soul into every one of them.

Tracklist

Jet Black Heart
(originally by 5SOS)

when the party's over
(originally by Billie Eilish)

You're Special ft. Jungkook
(originally by NF)

If You Want Love
(originally by NF)

House of Memories
(originally by Panic! At the Disco)

My Life ft. Suga
(originally by NF)

10 Feet Down ft. Taehyung
(originally by NF)

What the Words Meant
(originally by Mike Shinoda)

Sorry
(originally by Halsey)

Eleven Days
(originally by Max Frost)

Sucker
(originally by Jonas Brothers)

River ft. Jimin
(originally by Eminem ft. Ed Sheeran)

Drowning
(originally by Max Frost and Mike Waters)

Dance in the Dark
(originally by Au/Ra)

"We're almost there, you excited?" Lea asked when they were at a stoplight.

"I'm so hyped, I can't believe this album is coming soon. I feel like just yesterday I was planning on the first song," Mae said smiling.

"This is a long album, 14 songs, I would've thought you'd do more, it seemed like you were writing every second you got."

"I still have so many songs I've written but I didn't think they matched the vibe of this album that well."

Lea and Mae continued their conversation when something caught Mae's eye, it was a car. It wasn't stopping and it seemed to be going way to fast towards them. Before anything could happen, Mae unbuckled her seatbelt and grabbed Lea, covering her and ignoring the questions from Lea.

3...

2...

1...

She shut her eyes tightly, preparing for the impact and, soon enough, she felt herself get thrown as if she was a doll.