Maehyung Moments

Cute

Mae and Taehyung both have a habit where they need to be holding onto something while they are sleeping, and if they don't have something they struggle falling asleep at a decent time. One night, Mae and Taehyung were both absolutely worn out from their practice for their comeback in February. The group was traveling back to their dorm in a van provided by BigHit and the whole group was worn out.

Mae yawned and closed her eyes, resting her head on the shoulder of the person next to her which happened to be Taehyung. Taehyung looked down to see the female slowly falling asleep. Taehyung, who was also sleepy, decided to get comfortable because the ride would be a little longer than normal. He shifted himself so he was in a better position and moved Mae so she could be in his embrace while he napped. Mae feeling the loss of Taehyung's hand she was holding, wrapped her arms around Taehyung's waist and buried her face in his chest.

The two fell asleep in seconds and in the comfort of each other's embrace. Minutes later, they arrived at the dorm and Taehyung and Mae were still sleeping. Hoseok was chosen to wake up the two and decided, instead of waking them both, he'd wake Taehyung so he could wake Mae up.

Taehyung, feeling someone tapping on his shoulder, opened his eyes to see Hoseok there with a smile.

"You two are so cute, we took pictures of the two of you. Oh, by the way, you should wake Mae up because we're here," Hoseok said with a smile before leaving.

Taehyung nodded and looked down to see Mae's face squished up against his chest. He didn't want to wake her up because of how cute she looked so he picked her up, bridal style, and carried her inside. In the middle, he looked down to see Mae yawning and opening her eyes. Looking down at her, he sent her a smile which she returned before closing her eyes again which made him chuckle.

"You two are adorable sleepers," Jin said once he entered the dorm, the rest nodding in agreement.

Sad/Soft

Mae had had a bad day because she'd accidentally lost the track for a song she was hoping to release soon and on top of that she kept messig up during practice and although the others told her not to worry, she beat herself up about it.

She trudged her way inside the dorm and made her way to the bathroom so she could wash up. Once she was done, she slipped into her Pikachu onesie and flopped onto her bed and just thought about things. She'd thought about all of the moments in her life that led up to where she was today, all of the friends and family she'd lost/ been left by, basically her whole life.

Taehyung was very good at sensing when someone wasn't feeling the best. He could sense it from across the globe, especially if it was someone important to him. He made his way out of his bedroom and looked around the dorm seeing that everyone, except Mae, was in the living room watching whatever was on TV. He made his way to Mae's shared room she had with Jungkook and lightly knocked on the door.

"Mimi? You in there?" he asked. He just heard a light hum before asking if her could enter to which the same hum filled his ears. Taking that as a 'sure', he made his way inside the room and found the small girl flopped on her bed surrounded by the BT21 plushies, her pillows, and blankets. She had her hair in two braids which made her look even cuter in her Pikachu onesie.

"You okay sweetie?" he asked as he walked in towards her before sitting down next to her.

Mae just sighed and sat up and leaned herself agaist his side, her cheek squishing up against him, "no," she replied flatly.

"What's wrong?" he asked and opened his arms so she could lay in them. She then went on to explain everything to him while he just listened intetly to what she was saying.

"... just feeling like nothing is working out today," she ended.

Taehyung sat there, his arms wrapped around Mae and thought for a moment before answering, "well, for one thing I didn't see you mess up once today, you were just too hard on yourself. I mean, you kept asking Hoseok hyung to help you with something that looked fantastic. As for your song, I'm so sorry about that but if you needed help you could've come to one of us, to me, and we could've helped. On another note, I'm going to cheer you up by having a movie night with you tonight and we can watch whatever movie you want."

"Really?" she asked, her eyes widening like a child.

"Really," he answered with a chuckle.

Protective

Mae doesn't like big crowds so when it comes to the airport, she hates it. They were traveling to LA for the Billboards and Mae was more nervous then she usually was. Stepping out of the van, she looked to see a huge crowd of ARMYs. Hiding her nerves, she smiled and waved at the photographers and fans with a smile on her face before she pulled her mask back up.

Taehyung, who was next to her, had a feeling she was already a little nervous so he grabbed her hand. She looked up at him a small smile on her face in which Taehyung reflected, "nothing to worry about, Mimi," he whispered to her. She just nodded and the two made their way through the crowd. As they were walking, her grip on Taehyung's hand tighted along with his. She held onto her things as tightly as she could but before she could take one more step forward, her bag was yanked which removed her grip from Taehyung.

Feeling the loss of warmth in his hand, Taehyung looked around frantically for the girl. He finally found her trying to remove someone's grasp on her bag so he stepped towards them.

"Can you please remove your grip from my bag?" she asked the male politely.

"Not until you come with me and let me marry you," the male replied.

"Sir, I don't think I-" she started.

"Then no! You're not getting your bag unless you come with me!" he said more aggressively.

"Sir-" she started but Taehyung interrupted.

"Sir, she said let go so please let go. If you don't I will call the authorities," Taehyung said sharply, glaring at the older male with disgust. Scared, the guy let go of the bag and pushed Mae roughly, making her trip. Taehyung quickly wrapped his arm around Mae's waist, stopping her from falling and replacing his hand into hers. "Thank you," he said before leaving.

As the two made their way to the plane, it was them who were left to come. Getting on the plane and settling, Taehyung flopped next to her, "are you okay?" he asked, genuine worry on his face.

"I'm good Tae, no worries. Thank you for helping me," she answered, wrapping her arms around him.

He smiled and wrapped his arms around her, returning the hug, "always happy to help," he whispered before they both fell asleep.

Since I have a lot of free time, I'll try to update this more often for everyone. Please also be sure to check out my other stories if you like this, I would greatly appreciate it. I hope that everyone is staying safe and taking care of themselves.