21: The Fallen Name

Sorry for all the errors!

#TSC21: The Fallen Name

Artemis Elizabeth's POV

"Meron talagang kakaiba sa inyong dalawa." I stated while looking at Honoka and Harper. There's really something fishy about these two. I swear. They've been so out of it lately.

"Imagination mo lang 'yun, Art." Honoka said while switching the channel of the television.

"Weeh?"

"True, Art. There's nothing wrong with us." Harper told me while looking at her phone.

Sus, wala raw.

"Weird mo kaya Harp. Lagi kang nakatingin sa phone mo tapos ngingiti-ngiti. It's getting creepy, you know? Are you hiding some kind of evil plan? Ano bang meron sa cellphone mo?" I asked Harper with a knotted forehead. I sat next to her and tried to peek at her phone, she hid it quickly.

"See! You won't even let me look at it!" I said accusingly while pointing a finger at her. She chuckled lightly, not even nervous. Para bang walang tinatago. Agh. Harper, really! "Meron talagang mali, nararamdaman ko." I said while pouting.

They both giggled at me. "Therefore, I conclude that Art's getting paranoid." Harper mentioned while laughing at me, I crossed my arms at her, she didn't even flinch. "Yeah right." Honoka agreed, I sighed at them.

"I'll eventually find out about it, you two." I told them without batting an eyelid.

"You'll be surprised, hon." Harper teased. So, meron nga silang tinatago.

Isa pa 'tong si Honoka. Ayaw magbigay ng chocolate sa 'kin. 'Yun na lang daw nasa fridge ni Luna. Samantalang hindi naman n'ya kinakain 'yung chocolate box na dala dala n'ya no'ng isang araw. Weird talaga 'nun. Is she waiting for it to expire? That's the first time she didn't wanna share chocolates! That's a big deal given how kind she is.

"Where are your Kuya Kambal, Art?" Tanong ni Harper, diverting the topic.

"With Ate Amythee and Kuya Akira. They are at the Tower. Maybe finding ways to climb up on the ranking." I uttered then went to the kitchen to get some snacks.

"I saw Biblee, Pierce and Thorn earlier, they said they are going to sign up about some sports club." Kwento naman ni Honoka sa 'min. Kaya pala kaming tatlo lang nandito sa bahay ni Luna. 'Yung may ari ng bahay?

Dunno. Hindi namin alam kung na saan. We were actually used to it. Luna's a mushroom. Bigla-bigla na lang nalitaw, bigla bigla na lang nawawala. We have nothing against that though, she's already kind enough to let us stay in her house. Hindi naman niya kami gwardya para bantayan siya.

"Hey, did you check your schedule? It changed. Hindi na tayo magkakasama sa mga klase." Honoka pointed out while checking out her phone. I opened mine too, to check about that. Then it really showed a different timeline.

"We are not classmates, anymore?" Harper questioned, her brows are furrowed.

"Think so. Baka ganun din sila Ate Amythee." I stated softly.

"But why?" Honoka queried.

"Maybe school system kind of thing." Harper retorted gently.

"Ano gagawin n'yo mamaya?" I asked them.

"Gonna look after the kids." Honoka replied while raising her hand a little.

"I'll be with Pierce and Akira later, they want me to join them in the Tower." Harper declared while sitting crossed legs on the sofa.