91: I Promise You

#TCS91: I Promise You

Miracle Silhouette's POV

No one was really speaking the moment we went out of that place. I tasked the Crowns to take care of it, and they were left in there. At the same time, the rest of us travelled to the main building of the Empire.

We separated going to the vehicles, Gabby went to the triplets, and I stayed with Isolde and Akakios. My heart felt a little heavy, and I was a little bothered because of the unexpected thing that happened to Layla.

It only meant one thing. A warning for us. It looked like there was really something deeper behind the Senses, and the fake Mortem. I sighed heavily, and I looked at Akakios, who was holding my hand, his forehead was creased.

"It's not your fault." Akakios and I simultaneously looked at Isolde, who mentioned those words. Akakios nodded and smiled at her a little.

"Now that the Senses are done, we are going to the next step. The Domain." I felt the sensation of electricity jolting in my skin. The tension in the air became palpable, and when I looked at Akakios, I saw how serious his expression was.

We didn't have time to dwell on things that didn't go with our plan, we needed to look ahead, and deal with more things. Akakios pulled me closer to him, and I felt him kissed my forehead, Isolde rolled her eyes at us, we both chuckled.

"What are you planning now?" tanong ni Isolde sa amin. She crossed her legs, and looked us with a curious expression.

"I am planning on the clean-up for the whole Empire University for a while, then mourn for those students that were lost in this. After that... we can do a victory party for all the students. They deserve it," I mentioned with a shrug.

"Okay," kibit-balikat na imik ni Isolde.

"You also need to rest, Silhouette." Napatingin ako kay Akakios no'ng sabihin n'ya 'yon. "You had been doing so many things on your own, let me handle those..." malumanay na dugtong nito.

"You also have a lot!" I told him with a pout. Kung meron mang mas maraming ginagawa sa aming dalawa siguradong si Akakios 'yon at hindi ako. I was mostly aiding him, and I was sure Master Gideon was giving him hefty tasks for him to deal on his own.

"You both deserve a rest." We both looked at Isolde when she spoke of that so seriously. "After everything... go rest with your gang, let us handle some things for you," she added calmly and smiled at us.

I felt more at ease because of that. "Thank you," sabay na sabi namin ni Akakios sa kanya sa magaan at masayang paraan. I suddenly felt like a burden on my shoulders was lifted even though it would only be for a short amount of time.

Hindi nagtagal nakarating kami sa building. Mukhang nauna na ang mga Pasaway sa loob kaya naman pumunta na rin kami ro'n. Sumunod sa amin si Isolde at nang makapasok kami ro'n tahimik pa ang buong lugar.

Tita Annicka and Tito Skyler welcomed us. They immediately bowed down at the sight of Akakios. Napalingon ako kay Akakios, nahihiya 'tong nakangiti, sobrang awkward sa kanya na kailangan bang magbigay galang nina Tita sa kanya.

"Hello po," bati ko sa kanila.

"Oh, it's quiet," Isolde mentioned looking at the whole surrounding. There were no traces of the Pasaways at all.

"They are all bathing and cleaning themselves," mahinang paliwanag ni Tita Annicka. Isolde and I nodded, that must be why. We walked to enter the living room, and we sat on the sofa, I sighed and rested my head and back on the sofa.