88: Adding Salt to the Wound

Hi, Leanne! Belated happy birthday! 🥳 I wish you all the best and for you to reach your dreams! Keep going and keep shining! ♥️ @leeyaaaaann

Hello, Crowns! Hope you'll enjoy this chapter! Thank you and sorry for all the errors! Hope you'll comment down your reactions! ✨♥️

***

#TCS88: Adding Salt to the Wounds

Miracle Silhouette's POV

"Ready?" I looked at the one who asked me that question, and I couldn't help but smile with my eyes. I held his hand, and he chuckled lovingly. He opened the door for me, and I pulled him with me so we could go together.

"I was informed by Law that they are all in the venue," Isolde told us firmly, and I nodded at her quietly. She went to walk forward, and led us to the yacht that would take us to the school, and the venue of the game that I planned.

"Did Law talk to the Senses beforehand?" I asked Isolde, she stopped from advancing forward to face me, and she nodded with a smirk.

"Yeah, he did his part." Napangisi naman ako nang palihim dahil do'n.

"Where's Gabby?" tanong naman ni Akakios kay Isolde.

"She's already at the yacht waiting." Naglakad na lang ulit kami dahil sa sagot ni Isolde, hindi nagtagal nakarating din kami kaya naman sumakay kami dalawa ni Akakios sa yate, at nakita ko si Gabby sa isang dulo.

"Ate," she greeted politely.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" nag-aalalang tanong ni Akakios.

"Better," Gabby answer softly bowing her head.

"Let's go," I told them, and she nodded to sit back on her place. Akakios tugged me towards him, and glared at me. I pouted and knotted my forehead.

He pulled me closer. "Stop intimidating your sister, Silhoue," he told me in a gentle tone, and I rolled my eyes. My Akakios was really too soft for this. He was the one against the punishment I gave for Gabby's sin.

"Don't worry, she's owning her mistakes, that's enough," I spoke while cackling, and I seized him to go to the deck of the yacht.

I wasn't really monitoring the Pasaways and the Crowns on my own. I left that duty to Isolde and her underlings. She was the one reporting everything to me, while Akakios and I were dealing with the forces that we were going to lead against the Domain.

We were also communicating with the Improbus Ille Imperium, Apocalypse, and Tita Cassy and Tito Eugene's organization. We were handling all of those, and I left the Senses in the hands of the Crowns, and my siblings.

All things were supposed to be going well. I wanted the Pasaways to deal with the Senses. To make them see that although they were strong, the Senses were strong, too. Also, I put certain limitations to my siblings and Luna.

However, Gabby disobeyed.

And disobeying in this kind of time wasn't going to be a good result. I didn't care if she was my sibling. I knew she did it because she knew from her past experiences how it was like to be hurt and to bleed.

All her life she had that and she didn't want others to have that... but that was unfair.

How would you grow as a person if you won't accept your mistakes, and learn from them?

Bakit pa naging mali ang isang bagay kung hindi naman itatama?

That was why I made Gabby face the consequences. Akakios, the kindest of them all, didn't even like what Gabby had done. Sobrang bait na ni Akakios, pero sa pagsuway nito sa utos makikita mong handa si Akakios na pangaralan si Gabby.