83: Pay For Your Sin

#TCS83: Pay For Your Sin

Sloane Malori's POV

"Hey, give me one of your personalized explosives," I spoke while walking on the side of the two-storey building. It was dark, and it was dead quiet. Moreover, inside that building was one of the bases of the underling gangs of the Senses.

"How's the range of this explosive?" tanong ko bago ko lingunin si Akira.

We just met each other when I was lurking around finding somewhere filled with enemies. I mean, why would you target those weaklings going around, when you could infiltrate a huge area that they were using? Pasabugin mo na lang 'yong lugar kung saan maraming kalaban.

That would be so easy and cool than wasting your energy in some useless fight, they'd die anyway. Why not make it fancy... and fiery?

"It can blow up more than two rooms." I smirked automatically when I heard Akira stated those words nonchalantly, while shrugging his shoulders.

"Cool," I mentioned, and he looked at me like making it was just a piece of cake. I cackled lowly, and played with the explosive on my hand. I heard Akira tsk-ed because what I was doing was dangerous.

"Hey, Cleon, tell me how many foes are inside this building," sambit ko habang tinitingnan ang paligid dahil baka may makatunog na nandito kami ni Akira. Kagaya nang inaasahan may nag-iikot na mga taong may dalang malalaking baril.

When one was near the corner, I immediately targeted his nape with a knife hand, and punched his stomach as I put my hand over his mouth.

"There are twenty to thirty people in that building. There are also some intels inside doing their work." Napangisi kaagad ako sa narinig ko kay Cleon. "Please don't do reckless things, be careful." I shook my head. He should worry about himself. I could mess things up in a really good way.

"I got this," I murmured with an evil simper.

And pulled a knife from my pocket as I stabbed the one I was holding in his head. Binitawan ko s'ya no'ng matalsikan ako nang dugo. I heard Akira scoffed from how fast I handled the guy. And he saw another one in our hiding post.

Tamad s'yang umabante papunta ro'n, at napakabilis at ingat ng mga galaw n'ya. Ang nakita ko na lang nasa likod na s'ya no'ng lalaking may dalang shotgun, at nagilitan n'ya na 'yon ng leeg. His lazy eyes became so intense when the blood from the man's neck splattered.

Binitwan n'ya 'yon at bumagsak kaagad 'yon sa sahig. "Hey, not bad, eh?" loko ko sa kanya. Pero nagkibit-balikat lang 'to sa akin.

He took the shot gun from that guy and searched for other weapons he could take. I also took the machine gun from the guy I killed, and put it on my back. After that I entered the den of the underling gang.

Akira followed me from behind, and I was greeted by a dark hallway. "They are all on the second floor. But there are some enemies watching the place." Napatango-tango kaagad ako dahil in-expect ko na ang bagay na 'yon.

"Two enemies going in your direction." Nakatinginan kami ni Akira dahil sa narinig sa earpiece namin mula sa sinabi ni Cleon. I crossed my arms, and signalled him that he could deal with them. He sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Why are you making me work?" he asked with one brow raised.

"Nakakatamad eh," maikling sagot ko. "Don't create any noise that could alert those who're upstairs. I want to surprise them as they all burn." He snickered, and scoffed at me, and he walked forward to face the foes who were going in our direction.