50: Twisted Domain

Hi, good morning, crowns! I hope it won't be a confusing morning. Hehe.

⚠️ WARNING! Please read this chapter carefully. It has the majority of the answers to the previous questions about Silhoue & Alas, but not all. Other things will be revealed in the next upcoming chapters. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.

Thank you so much for everything. And please do drop your comments, reactions, and yeah, queries. Help me! Hahahaha.

Sorry for all the errors. Sakit sa ulo. Haha.

Goodluck! 🤍

***

#TCS50: The Domain (Twisted Domain)

Kaagad akong pumunta sa likod ni Akakios at sinandal ang sariling likod sa kanya. I readied myself for the fight, and I counted how many they are. Four, which are my trainers, and another four in Akakios side. I simpered secretly, I knew the weaknesses and some mannerisms of my 'masters' in fights. This should be easy.

Everything was just so silent, and the only thing that I could hear was my breathing, and my heartbeat. Nagpapakiramdaman lang kaming lahat. Habang nanatiling nakatutok ang mga baril ng walong tao sa amin ni Akakios na nasa gitna.

"What's the plan?" I asked Akakios, not removing the gaze from the people around us. There was no way I could lessen my aura like before because Akakios is here. However, it is also in my advantage, because I don't what to battle them with my invisible self, I wanted a fair one, and this was the main goal of my training. To fight being seen. To fight with an aura that was powerful instead of lacking.

"There's no plan." I heard Akakios answered confidently. I suddenly felt a surge of adrenaline with his words. I never heard him so freaking assured, and vigorous. He'd always been kind and soft, but I gulped secretly feeling how he's changed.

Imbis na magsalita at makipagtitigan, mabilis akong kumilos at kinuha ang baril na dala-dala ko kanina galing sa kalaban na sumalubong sa akin. I saw how fast Tito Takashi's eyes shifted and followed the movement of my hand.

He fired the gun without hesitation, and I smirked, when Akakios expected that and grabbed me on the waist to put me up, and he dodge the bullet on his own. My jaw almost dropped on how good and accurate his moves are! Holy gosh! He was never like this before! What the heck happened when we were apart?

Kahit ang daming tanong sa utak ko, mas nag-focus na lang ako sa nangyayari sa harapan namin. I jumped, and did a backflip, and got the gun in my hand while in the air, and landed infront of Tita Misha. She was fast enough to duck the bullet I fired, and grabbed me on the wrist, wanting to punch me.

Mabilis kong nasalag 'yun at inikot ang katawan para makabwelo ng sipa, nahawakan n'ya kaagad ang ankle ko pero mabilis ko namang nakuha ang kutsilyong nasa gilid ng binti ko at mabilis na bumuwelo para saksakin s'ya. She backed away, and I felt Tito Takeshi suddenly pointed his gun at me.

Kaagad akong umiwas at mabilis na pinuntahan ulit si Tita Misha, at dali-dali s'yang inambangan ng magkakasunod na suntok at sipa. Nasalag n'ya ang ilan, pero karamihan ay tumatama sa kanya. Tito Takashi and Takeshi also joined me, and started to fight me with their combat skills instead of hiding behind the gun.

Halos hindi na masundan ng mga mata ko ang bilis ng mga kamay at paa nila sa salitan ng mga suntok, sipa, pati na rin mga combination. Natatamaan ako nang ilan pero hindi sapat para makaramdam ako ng sakit. Halos hindi ko na rin makilala kung sino ang sumusugod sa akin sa tindi ng laban.