86: Goddess of Hunt

Happy birthday, Cathlyn! (@BlackctpSilver) 🥳 I wish you all the best and may your wishes come true! ♥️

Enjoy reading the update, Crowns! 🤍

***

#TCS86: Goddess of Hunt

Katniss Emeraude's POV

"You are going to be the baits for Biblee, Art, and Cleon to enter smoothly, and it will be dangerous, please put on some bulletproof vest, and under the table there will be different kinds of weapons prepared for you," Yvo mentioned sternly through our communication devices.

That was when I realized that this was really happening. That we were really going inside the enemies' den and we were going to launch a massive attack against them. I sighed then the smirk on my face slowly painted.

I could feel my heart beating so loud inside my chest as it drummed all the way to my ears. It was a satisfying sound of excitement rather than fear and nervousness. I mean who would ever be terrified in this situation when the fear-personified already made his presence known to each one of us every time we needed bow and kneel down on his presence?

Wala ka na yatang mararamdamang takot kasi 'yong sukdulang takot na yata na pinaramdam sa amin ni Alas ang pinakaayaw kong maulit na pangyayari sa buhay ko. He just looked like an angel, but deep inside he was just... absolutely beyond evil.

"The underling gangs that will accompany you will also follow close behind, they will help you get inside to find the people you need," Nicasia added with a playful smirk while she was continuing in clicking the keyboard in front of her so fast.

"Here's the live feed of what you will be facing," Yvo mentioned, and Nicasia pulled up in our lenses what the situation currently looked like. Kakalabas lang ni Art, Cleon, at Biblee sa van kung nasaan kami at paniguradong papunta na sila sa pinagkasundaang dadaanan nila.

Due to the lenses, I saw that there were watch towers near the gate, and there were snipers there. Kailangan naming mag-ingat dahil marami-rami din sila.

There were a lot of people patrolling in front holding their machine guns, and long guns. They looked alert and ready to fight any minute they sensed animosity in the perimeter. It was a huge place, and you could really see why it was the adversaries' den.

"You should prepare, and we will move," Yvo told us quietly, and the air suddenly changed.

Harper and Rebel were both quiet and looking like they were ready to devour whoever that would cross their ways. Harper opened the box under the table, she was eerily silent like she was thinking of something evil.

Rebel was Rebel when it came to these kinds of things. His aura was too powerful, and I could feel the heaviness on my shoulder but didn't say anything, Harper was probably feeling the same way. The baleful intent in Rebel was not even diminishing, it was even getting stronger every step of the way.

He was like a ticking bomb. Baka isang kalabit mo sumabog. Nakakatakot. You'd be just on the edge and so careful with him. Damn, truly a Smith and Evans. The quiet yet the powerful aura was overpowering.

"I'll deal with the person that we need, I'll get his handprint for the other team," Harper mentioned strictly and seriously. Tumango ako sa kanya ng may ngiti. I didn't mind the level of enemies that I would deal with.

What matters to me was the quantity and the bloodshed that I would soon get. That enough would calm all the excited nerves in my body. Palagi kasi akong pinagbabawalan ni Kuya Kellon madalas kapag may misyon kami, puro s'ya ang nagawa ng brutal na bagay. Tsk.