65: Always With You

Hi! Just a light hearted chapter. Sorry for all the errors, and enjoy reading. Hope you drop some comments.

Thank you so much, have a good day, and always take care! 🤍✨

***

#TCS65: Always with You

Artemis Elizabeth's POV

"Kuya naman, nakakahiya kang kasama, eh!" reklamo ko kay Kuya Cleon habang nakapila kami papasok sa may go kart. We wanted to do the kart racing first then go to an arcade, and also food trip. Kasama namin ni Kuya si Caerus at si Sloane.

"Ikinakahiya mo pa akong kasama, napaka-gwapo ko nga? Grabe ka, Art?" Kuya reacted that he was hurt, and even held his chest, I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

If I could go and abandon Kuya I would. Why is that he is so different from Kuya Theon? I'd rather be with Kuya Theon.

Kuya Cleon is like a kid. I feel like he's really younger than me and I needed to take care of him. He's always so clumsy and punong-puno ng kalokohan. Mom, and Dad's not like that naman, I don't know... maybe Kuya's really ampon.

"I have a plan!" Sloane raised her hand while smiling, her chinky eyes almost gone. She's really cute, and charismatic. You'd really pay attention to her moves, and her effortless stares. She's so beautiful, too.

I went near her, and clung my arms to her. "What is it?" excited na tanong ko sa kanya.

"Slo, don't think of something dangerous," paalala naman ni Caerus dito. I pouted at him. I also wanted to go in some shooting range! Or we could all go to a paintball tomorrow! That would be so good.

"Grabe, kapag ba ako dangerous agad?" Sloane flicked a brow at Caerus, and Caerus chuckled while nodding. Sloane groaned at him, but she focused her attention on me, again. Si Kuya Cleon naman lumapit sa amin ni Sloane.

He suddenly anchored his arm on Sloane's other arm. I looked at him ridiculously. Sloane snapped, and her arm was already snaked on Kuya Cleon's neck, and the ever-dramatic brother of mine coughed as if he was getting choked so bad.

"Aw! Grabe! Slo! Bitaw, grabe! Mas lalo akong pagkakaguluhan nyan, nako, dadami kaagaw mo lalo!" Kuya Cleon told Sloane, while wincing dramatically.

Binatukan ko kaagad s'ya habang naka-bend dahil mas matangkad si Kuya kay Slo.

"Asa kang makikipag-agawan ako sa 'yo. Ihahatid pa kita!" sagot ni Sloane at saka kinutusan si Kuya Cleon bago pakawalan.

Kuya Cleon was pouting like a kid and murmuring on his own. Sloane balled her fist, and was going to punch Kuya Cleon jokingly.

Pumagitna si Caerus sa kanila. "We are in the line, guys." Natawa ako kasi mukha na kaagad s'yang problemado kay Kuya at Sloane.

Who wouldn't? Tumakas kaya kami ni Caerus mamaya? I wonder if Sloane would agree, I didn't want her to suffer because of Kuya Cleon.

Sloane cleared her throat and stood up properly, crossing her arms. She went near me again, and glared at Kuya Cleon who smiled playfully and winked at her. I chuckled because Sloane shivered with it. I just shook my head at Kuya.

Inakbayan ni Kuya si Caerus. "Dude, gusto mong maging girlfriend 'yung kapatid ko 'di ba?"

"Kuya!" I shouted at him. Just really one more, I'd definitely ask Mom to change his surname to Sy! He's clearly not a Morbelque! He's ampon talaga! I don't know why magkamukha sila ni Kuya They ko!

"Kuya!" I exhaled a huge amount of air annoyance with the way he mimicked me exaggeratedly!

I'm not like that kaya! I'm not that maarte! It's Harper that's super maarte! I'm second lang! Not first, kaya hindi!