58: Hidden Encounters

Good morning, crowns! Hope you have a great day. Always take care and keep safe.

Enjoy reading, drop some comments, sorry for all the errors, and thank you so much! 🤍

***

#TCS58: Hidden Encounters

"HI!" I greeted Akakios when I saw him, doing down to the dining area. He smiled at me, and we both went down for breakfast. Naabutan namin si Isolde ro'n na nakatayo at hinihintay kami para makapagsimula ng breakfast.

"You cooked?" asked Akakios, when he was guiding me to sit down on my chair. After that he went to sit down on his. Isolde nodded before sitting down across me. Wala si Master Gideon ngayon dahil nasa labas ng bansa para sa mga business deals n'ya at sa pagpapalakas ng pwersang lalaban sa Domain.

"Yes." Tumango lang si Isolde. Madalas kasi si Akakios talaga ang nagluluto na. Wala na kasi kaming house helps, at sanay na rin kami ro'n. Ilang buwan na rin kaming nandito sa loob ng Empire. And not even a single soul had find out about us.

It was cool that I could watch the so-called pasaways, according to Luna about their progress.

Muntik na rin akong kabahan na akala ko nalaman na nina Momo at Dada kung nasaan ako, kasi nang pumasok ang mga pasaway, nakita nila 'yung record nila. They caught them, but I was glad they really didn't do anything special about it. The pasaways were also caught by Tita Lian and our Titas and Titos. They made them commoners, and they were even the ones who accepted the application. It was just sitting right according to plan.

Even I couldn't believe on how everything was falling in to place, even without my intervention. I set them the stage, and all the players were playing like they were instructed beforehand. Knowing their skills and personalities were really a good plan. Mas dumadali lang ang lahat.

It had been so eventful. Kahit kakasimula pa lang nilang pumasok sa school. Talagang sobrang dami na nila kaagad nagawa. They were crazy! And it was kind of fun to watch. That first day in the Empire was hilarious.

I was watching them from afar, when Gabby and Justice passed by them. Sweet tingnan 'yung dalawa, pero inaasar lang naman talaga ni Justice ang bunso namin. I almost guffawed at that scene! Hindi man lang nila namukhaan si Justice. I'd understand about Gabby because they have never seen her. But Justice... that was so funny!

It was like the first day tapos nagpaparamdam na kaagad ang mga kapatid ko sa kanila. My siblings really knew what they were doing. They were playing my game so effortlessly! Kahit wala akong sinabi, talagang binabantayan nila.

The pasaways were so lifeless when they learned about it being a dorm school. They badly wanted to get out of the place. Pero hindi pwede, at hindi madali. So, they decided to go to the Hierarchy Tower. I still remember how happy I was when they did that!

It'd be easier to move another piece or player of the game! I thought about the players I picked. I imagined that they were the ones who needed to approach them. But the pasaways just closer to them.

Akakios just baited the Elite Seven back then about the new commoners that wanted to have a game and challenge. And there you go! They were against them already!  It was also in favour of the Elite Seven, too. They needed that a game to change their ranks. That was why it was so easy to set up another stage.

I wanted to test their skills. And I wanted them to have a fight with the Elite Seven. Because they'd be a good and worthy opponent. And of course, it was because of Sven.

Mas malalapit silang lahat kay Salvatore Morbelque Ferguson.

Napakagandang pagkakataon no'n. Sven could taunt and bring out the inner Morbelque in the twins, Theon and Cleon. Artemis had always been a Morbelque in my eyes, it was really Theon that needed a push. And Sven would trigger everything in him.