82: Leave This Life

#TCS82: Leave This Life / Face Death

Artemis Elizabeth's POV

"Sniper #1 on position," I mentioned while smirking as I adjusted the scope rings to see where the targets were without having any trouble. I was using the rifle in a calm manner, and the red information automatically showed in one of the rooftops.

Someone was trying to arrange and fix his own rifle there. I smirked, and didn't wait for instruction, when I saw in my scope that he'd be soon down once I pull my trigger. "Sniper #2, and #3 on positions, too." I heard Kuya Cleon's voice from my earpiece.

I didn't wait for the next instruction and shot the other rifleman fixing things in his rooftop. In one bullet, I saw how his body tensed in shock and it fell down on the floor without a sign of being saved. "One," I murmured to myself, as I moved my rifle to see other targets around my premises.

"You have five people thirty degrees from your position approaching a building," said Kuya Cleon gently. I moved my rifle automatically within the coordinates he gave me, and I smirked when I saw that there were really five men trying to hide in each post as they advanced to the building where Katniss was.

Inayos ko ang pagkakaasinta sa kanila at ngumisi. "One." And I fired in ease. Hindi man lang napansin no'ng mga kasama n'ya ang pagkakabagsak no'ng lalaking nasa pinakadulo at hindi na nagawang makasunod sa kanila.

"Two," I whispered and another one from the pack disappeared in falling because of my shot. "Three." Mas lalo yata akong nae-excite at natutuwa dahil wala talaga silang ideya na nababawasan na sila.

"Four..." I mumbled as I shot another one, and the last one looked back to see his last colleague's eyes slowly closed as blood flowed down from his chest. Napatingin kaagad s'ya sa paligid at hinananap kung saan galing ang balang 'yon.

He couldn't find me and he looked so nervous about the shot that would soon hit him. His fear soon struck him in reality when I pulled the trigger, and without having the chance to find nor fight me. Game over.

Napangisi ako at kaagad inayos ang baril na hawak-hawak.

I moved it around the place, and saw two men together. Their information showed that they were nothing but enemies, that was why I didn't hesitate to gun them down. However, I didn't like wasting bullets. Kaya naman iisang bala ang ginamit ko para sa kanilang dalawa.

Dahil magkadikit naman sila walang kahirap-hirap kong nagawa 'yon. "One bullet, two lives..." I murmured with a playful simper on my face. May nakita naman akong tatlong lalaki na nasa baba. They were across the building from where I was, that was why I used my gun and put a silencer on it.

Mabilis ko silang inasinta at binaril. Isang bala para sa isang tao. Bagsak na lang sila bago pa sila makapaghanda sa pakikipaglaban o paghahanap sa akin. Weaklings. I couldn't believe they weren't able to counter me at all. Their reflexes and senses weren't near commendable. It was even below average. Tss.

"Six enemies on your left building across, on the fifth floor," I heard Luna's voice and I smirked with her instruction. Mabilis kong inayos ang pagkakahawak ko sa rifle, at hinanap ang lugar na sinabi ni Luna.

I saw on the broken window that someone was fighting with the six enemies.

Ah, it was Honoka. Napangisi ako sa nakikita ko mula sa scope dahil sa bilis at lakas na ipinapakita ni Honoka. She had always been quiet, flexible, and dangerous in a secretive manner. But the way she was fighting now? I could see Rebel's way of fighting.

Destructive. Merciless. And a real predator. It gave me goosebumps.

Kaya hindi ko kaagad s'ya tinulugan. I wanted to see how she fights them. Halos pagtalbog ng kalaban sa pader at sahig ang nakikita ko kada sisipa at susuntok sa kanila si Honoka. She was the one initiating the fight, and I would see how she'd grab the enemy on the wrist. She'd twist it, and she would either haul them down with force, or use them as a shield.