80: Yours 'Til The End

#TCS80: Your 'Til The End

Solstice Snow's POV

While I was looking at him while he was slowly nearing to where I was standing. My heart was beating so fast and it felt like it would explode any second, and it was ringing nonstop inside my ears. Everyone was slowly vanishing in my vision, and all I see was him, with that lazy smirk on his face, and his messy jet black hair.

I pressed my lips together as he slowly became blurred in my eyes because of the tears pooling. It was rather tears of joy and relief, because he was really here, going to me, and he wasn't in any kind of accident!

Hindi s'ya pwedeng maaksidente ano, kung aksidente lang naman ang gusto n'ya, pwedeng-pwede 'yong aksidenteng minahal n'ya ako nang hindi sinasadya! My gosh, sobrang kabog no'n, 'tapos 'yong aksidenteng 'yon diretso simbahan. Grabe! Dream come true 'yon!

The soft music playing in the whole venue made me feel so magical. The piano, the violin, and all those musical instruments harmonizing with one another gave me good goosebumps, and then suddenly everything in the venue looked like it was shining.

Parang bilang umuulan ng snow, at glittered lahat ng mga snowflake na bumabagsak. It was so cool, and I couldn't help but stare in awe, as I was suddenly transported in a place, that looked like it was in a winter wonderland, but with a touch of pastel pink, and mint.

Nagsimula na rin ako maglakad papunta kay Akira no'ng ako mismo hindi makapaghintay para yakapin s'ya. I ran a little, and when we met in the middle of the whole open space, the lights were all focused on us, as the music felt like it became more intense but in a really good way.

"Hey, can't wait?" Akira cackled when he held my hand, and my waist.

"Oo 'no, sasagutin mo pa 'yong panliligaw ko sa 'yo nang matamis mong 'oo'." Kinindatan ko pa s'ya kaya naman bigla s'yang natawa sa akin. I chuckled with him, it might sound like I was joking but I was serious.

"Happy birthday, Solstice. I hope you'll enjoy this night," he told me in a mellow tone, as we slowly swayed to the music that was playing inside the glorious and magnificent place. It was so magical, astonishing, and soft all at the same time.

"Did you prepare this?" I asked him quietly.

He looked at me with a slight smile as he nodded while avoiding my gaze. "Seryoso?!" Gusto kong sumigaw pero hindi ko nagawa, kasi baka akalain nila inaaway ko si bibiloves ko. Baka mabulilyaso 'yong da-moves ko sa kanya mamaya.

"How did you? Lagi tayong magkakasama sa training! Wala kang oras dito 'no!" I spoke unbelievably, as I looked at the whole place. I mean, just look at the whole venue. It was themed like a wonderland.

There were a lot of things that were happening. There was a garden like place, there was an amusement-like Ferris wheel on the other side. The whole floor seemed like it was made of ice, but there were cherry blossoms, and spring like all over theme. The snowflakes, and glitters that were falling too!

Sobrang iba-iba lahat! Parang spring na winter na amusement park na fairy garden! Pero kahit sobrang iba-iba 'yon sobrang naging tugma at napakaganda n'ya sa mga mata ko. It was like all those different things became one as they complimented each other well.

Maybe because all of those things were all close to my heart.

"I managed to ask Mama and Papa about it, then they pulled some strings for Tita Lian and Tito Tim to be in this, too." He cackled so lovely, and my eyes watered again. I couldn't believe he did all of these... for me.

"Bakit walang theme, ha? Bakit sobrang iba-iba?" natatawang imik ko sa kanya, habang nagsasayaw kaming dalawa. No'ng makalipas ang ilang saglit, nagulat ako no'ng biglang tumayo si Law at inaya si Harper para sumayaw kung nasaan kami.