27: Up to the Next Challenge

Sorry for all the errors.

#TCS27: Up to the Next Challenge

Amythee Hope's POV

Kalix instructed us to return to Salvos Castra and Rebel agreed because it will be too dangerous to stay in there. Lalo na sa nangyari kanina, baka may bumalik pa.

We left Kalix in there while he was busy on the phone. He looked frustrated and yet he kept his cool. I saw how he managed the situation, he did not let his own personal and emotional feelings get through him.

Do'n ko nakita 'yung aura ng pagiging Crown sa kan'ya. It felt heavy while looking at him, to be honest. The greater things you hold, the greater responsibility you have.

I thought getting the title would make everyone respect us, and solely that is why I wanted to get the name at first. Who would not want it? You'd be respected, feared and we will get to see them. Little did I know; it was more than that... heavier than that.

We quietly and cautiously went back fast to Salvos Castra. No one was speaking and no one even dared to ask questions. The air was unsettled and heavy. My hands felt cold, after what just happened, syempre hindi pa rin mawala wala 'yung takot at kaba sa puso ko.

Hindi nagtagal nakabalik kami sa lugar. Si Luna, Rebel at Sven na lang ang nandito. Gabby suddenly disappeared the moment we arrived here. I saw how Rebel and her glanced at each other so I had an idea that something's up too with them like Kalix.

That makes me wonder what the position of Gabby and Rebel in this school is. I have this feeling that they are Crowns. It is the only title that would make sense with the authority and skills they have.

"Be ready to do a set of cardio and strength exercise, after warm up. Clear?" Rebel told us coldly. Hindi man lang niya kami tiningnan. Gustuhin man naming magreklamo at pag-usapan ang nangyari kanina hindi na namin nagawa.

"Aren't you curious about what happened earlier, or any info about it? I'm worried for the siblings." Narinig kong sabi ni Pierce 'nung tabihan n'ya ako para magsimulang magwarm up. I started to stretch and he did too.

"I'm dying of curiosity honestly, but in my opinion, it won't do any good." I retorted softly, sighing lightly because of what happened in a blink of an eye, and how we silently turned our heads as if nothing happened bad.

"Why? How about them?" Aniya sabay tingin sa gawi nina Theon.

"For now, knowing nothing is the safest. Kung may malaman man kasi tayo, sa lagay natin ngayon? Wala rin tayong magagawa, baka maging panggulo pa tayo kayna Kalix at Rebel." I answered while stretching my legs.

"You got a point there. Hopefully, this mystery and danger will be solved as soon as possible. It is making me worried sick that we don't know who are we dealing with."

"Kaya nga, kinakabahan ako kasi pa'no pala mamaya nakamasid na sa 'tin? Pa'no na 'yung magkakapatid? 'Yung mga bata pa. Wala silang laban at alam dito."

"We'll protect them."

"Kaya ba natin?"

"Para sa'n pa 'tong ginagawa natin ngayon, kung hindi natin kakayanin?"

"Sabagay."

"Let's do this." He put up his arms with a balled fist and I crossed it with mine. We smiled at each other after that.

Nagsimula na rin kaming lahat sa mile run 'nung matapos kaming magwarm up. Nagcircuit exercise rin kami at nag core exercise. Paulit ulit lang. At hindi na ganun kahirap para sa 'min 'yung mga ganung exercise kasi sanay na yata 'yung katawan namin. Kahit pa mabigat 'yung uniform parang wala na lang sa 'min.