85: Death Explosion

#TCS85: Death Explosion

Solstice Snow's POV

When the clock struck at precisely the time where we needed to fight again, we gathered first in the living room of the place. Everyone was already there when Justice, Luna, Cleon and I arrived. We just moved out of the room from where First called through the monitors.

"Change of plans," Justice mentioned while putting both his hands in his pockets.

Everyone looked at each other with a knotted forehead. They looked a little confused with why Justice suddenly said those words. It was suddenly filled with murmurs, and it was only halted when Luna cleared her throat.

"First told us about the situation in the morning, and they managed to find that the Senses were communicating with a powerful gang in the underground city, thus the nonstop pour of the enemies in the Empire." May ilang napalunok dahil sa diretsang sinabi ni Luna.

"They are in connection with the Grim Monarch, which was the Empire's enemy way before when the Mortem wasn't erased in the history yet. Now, there are casualties in the morning because of this force..." dagdag naman ni Cleon. I sighed because it was so heavy.

The students who we were seeing... the commoners who were once trying to befriend us because they knew the feeling of being the in lowest rank, and being the easiest prey. Ilan sa kanila 'yong nasawi kahit gusto lang naman nila maging malakas at mag-aral sa lugar na 'to.

It pained me in the heart. Why... why was it happening? Why were innocent people shedding blood?

"Now, First wanted to stop this madness and bloodshed in a snap. He didn't want to prolong it. It's an eye for an eye. They killed innocent students, First will strike back at them. And we are going to follow his instruction," Justice added with eyes looking so serious.

The tension rose in the air. Everyone was suddenly feeling the cold chills that Justice was trying to convey. The heartbreaking news that broke our hearts that made us feel down was erased in the blink of an eye, because of Justice's authority.

"Yvo, Nicasia, Caerus, and Sven are going to do the intel." Their eyes widened, especially Akira and Harper who were supposed to do it. But they kept their mouth shut with an intense focus of listening to the directives.

"Caerus and Sven are going to team up for the instructions inside the Empire. Caerus mainly the coordinates, enemies, attacks, and what's going on. While Sven will focus on protecting, inspection, explosions, and situations about the enemies." Napatango-tango kaagad sila sa sinabi ko.

"Yvo and Nicasia are going to instruct you about the attack we are going to commence tonight at the headquarters of the Senses outside of the school," I added straightforwardly, and I saw surprise in their eyes, and how their jaw hanged open a little.

"We are leaving the school premises?" kunot-noong tanong ni Art.

"Not everyone but some of you," mabilis na sagot naman ni Cleon.

"Sino-sino?" pagtatanong naman ni Honoka sa amin.

"Harper, Art, Biblee, Cleon, Katniss, and Rebel are all going out to the headquarters of the Senses to do the raid. This is a dangerous one, so please tell me if you are not up for it..." walang pasakalye na pahayag ni Luna habang nakatitig sa napakaseryosong paraan sa kanilang lahat.

"The rest—Theon, Akira, Honoka, Amythee, Pierce, Thorn, Justice, Sloane, Kalix—and me are all staying in here to protect the students and to fight those adversaries in the Empire," Luna added seriously and everyone nodded.