56: Blood Tainted Path

Hi, crowns. Good morning. I hope you have a nice day. Keep safe. 🤍

***

#TCS56: Blood Tainted Path

Akakios Laurentius' POV

"Is she okay?!" I was panicking and was anxious after witnessing the explosion earlier, and Silhoue was just engulfed with it. I was about to go to the scene because of so much anger and worry, but Lolo made me sit down and let me continue monitoring everything that was happening.

Kahit galit, at sobrang sakit sa puso, ginawa ko dahil alam kong mas makakatulong ako kay Silhoue nang gano'n, at hindi pwedeng basta na lang din ako pumunta sa kung nasaan s'ya ngayon. Isolde's there, and they were currently tending Silhoue's sister, and finding Silhoue from the explosion.

Kaso bigla na namang nagkaro'n ng isa pang pagsabog. I heard Lolo cursed under his breath. My fists balled, and I felt like my heart was about to explode because of the current situation. Halos napatayo ako mula sa pag-mo-monitor at napalakad pabalik-balik.

Silhoue... please be safe.

Nagising na lang kami sa kalagitnaan ng gabi kanina at sinabi ni Isolde na tumakas si Silhoue. Napasundan kaagad s'ya ng mga tauhan ni Lolo at ni Isolde. However, Silhoue's too cunning, she managed to evade those who were following her, and she just suddenly vanished, and we took our time looking for her.

Now, it had been too late. Inutusan ako ni Lolo para alamin kung sino ang may gawa no'n. The target was really Gabby, because she was the youngest of the Evans. And they wanted someone, anyone, from her siblings to save her. And they bet their coins it would be the famous invisible eldest Evans.

And they were right. Silhoue did come for them. Kaya halos lahat ng panganib na kinaharap ni Silhoue, dehado s'ya. They planned about it. They didn't need to win the actual battle, they just needed to make sure she'd suffer consequences. And they succeeded about it.

Lolo was also worried that her identity was found out by the Domain. Pero, hindi naman daw. It was just because of her being an Evans.

But it didn't even comfort me. The fact that Silhoue's life was in danger because of them angered every nerve in my body. I was so head down in making them see hell and never escaping it. Everything was just black and white in my vision and thinking.

Either they suffer in my hands with torture and blood, or they kill themselves for they had sinned against me.

Para akong mababaliw sa pag-iisip. Subalit nagpatuloy ako sa pagtulong kayna Isolde gamit ang technology. I was able to find Silhoue from the explosion, and instructed them about their location. Isolde did not even care if she was going into a dangerous fire.

She just went in to save Silhoue. Mabuti na lang at bago pa magkaro'n ng panibagong pagsabog at kaguluhan, nakuha ni Isolde si Silhoue. But my heart just hammered more seeing how Silhoue was almost lifeless in Isolde's shoulders.

Dali-daling isinakay ni Isolde si Silhoue sa sasakyan, pagkatapos umalis sila sa lugar na nagsisimula nang pagkatipunan ng mga tao. The two cars went separate ways. Dinala nila si Gabby sa hospital ng pamilya nila.

"Gaebryelle's more stable than her sister. You don't need to worry about her condition. My people gave her first aid, and removed half of the poison in her body. She would be fine after some rest." I heard Isolde reported, while fixing Silhoue.

My eyes darkened. Napatayo ako. Pinigilan ako ni Lolo. Halos ibalibag ko si Lolo dahil sa ginawa n'ya. I just couldn't control my anger. I wanted someone to pay for what happened to Silhoue. I needed the Domain to pay for what they did!