64: Every Moment We Shared

Hi, crowns. Good morning. Have a great day ahead, always take care and keep safe! 🤍

Sorry for all the errors and thank you so much!

***

#TCS64: Every Moment We Shared

Miracle Silhouette's POV

We have one week. One week before we face the storm and the challenge ahead of us. And before everything commence, we wanted to have a good vacation, and a little breather. I also wanted Akakios to know more about my family. That's why I suggested to go out of the Empire to enjoy our little break.

"It's going to be a little dangerous," Isolde stated after hearing what I wanted. I sighed, and also nodded, I was well aware of that, but I knew this might be the last days we could smile and be with each other without worries.

Because whether I admit it or not, I'd be a different person on their training. They won't see something they are used to, I was not going to be kind, and soft to them. They'd probably tremble in fear, and wouldn't know if I was really the same Miracle they once knew, but I needed to toughen them.

They were all soft. They never experienced having blood in their hands, I didn't want them to go to the battle clean and pure. Because who are we kidding? Their hands would be filled with it, we couldn't deny it, and protect them every time.

"We'll be careful. Kahit sa subdivision lang ng mga parents nila. And if we ever go out, we'll do it in small numbers, para hindi kapansin-pansin," I started, looking at everyone. "And I'll keep the rules, Isolde..." Tiningnan ko s'ya sa mga mata n'ya.

She looked at Master Gideon instead, and Akakios also glanced at his lolo. "Please, Lolo? After this, we'll definitely follow everything by the book." Nakangiti si Akakios sa kanila. I saw how Master Gideon's eyes soften.

I smiled secretly. Kahinaan talaga ni Master Gideon si Akakios. Ang hirap kasi humindi sa kanya. And Akakios never goes back on his word. Master Gideon massaged his forehead, but nodded, and I clapped my hands, and smiled.

"We'll take care of the imprisoned Senses for a while," Isolde informed me, and I gladly agreed with her. Hindi kaya ng Senses si Isolde, sobrang lakas ni Isolde. S'ya lang 'yung mapapagkatiwalaan ko tungkol sa kanila.

"We are going home?" excited na tanong ni Katniss.

I smiled at her. "We are going home," I repeated, still couldn't believe that I was living the dream. My simple dream and wish to be with them. Kaagad nagtatalon ang mga pasaway at nag-apir-apir. It was like there was suddenly a festival.

Natatawa naman ang parents namin, at ang Apocalypse sa kanila. They faced too much the past few months. They also deserve a short time of just being together, and going back to those times where we really have nothing to worry about, but being scolded by our parents.

"The Crowns... if you want you can go with us..." I smiled at them. Saint stood up from his seat and chuckled a little.

"Thanks for the invite, Empress, but I'd rather fix the mess that was created in the ball." Mahina at magalang na pagtanggi nito. I nodded at him, and I saw Akakios pouted a little. They were kind of close. Natawa si Saint sa kanya.

"Next time, Alas." They high fived each other. I beamed at them because their teamwork would probably become one of the best because they were both strong, but their personalities compliment. Masyadong mabait si Akakios, at palaban naman si Saint.

"You can inform us, if you encounter any problem," Akakios told them gently, and Saint nodded.

"I'll stay and help, First. I'd be a handful doing it alone," Kalix volunteered. I chuckled at him. Gagawa pa s'ya ng dahilan ayaw n'ya lang ng magulo at maraming tao. Napaka-ilap talaga n'ya sa tao.

The Crown SinnersOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara