78: Twisted Core Room

#TCS78: Twisted Core Room

Amythee Hope's POV

Pakiramdam ko ilang taon na ang nabawas sa buhay ko dahil sa mga nangyayari ngayon. Everything was just so intense and pressuring, there was no room for us to give up. Surrendering would only mean forsaking our life, and I was sure our life wasn't ours anymore the moment we stepped on this island.

After the core room, I became more zealous to improve and grow. I didn't want to be the reason why some of them were holding back. I didn't want to become their weakness—because they were worried for me, and my reactions.

Hindi na pwede na ako 'yong humihila sa kanila pabalik at pababa. Everyone had been growing, and I was only the one who had been so hesitant because I felt like I was walking on a thin ice because of the sin I committed. Sabihin man nilang wala akong kasalanan, hindi mawala-wala sa puso ko na may mali pa rin ako.

Kaya ngayon imbis na patuloy kong sisihin ang sarili ko, mas gugustuhin ko na lang bumawi sa lahat-lahat at patunayan kay Miracle na hindi s'ya nagkamali na magpakita ulit sa amin. To make sure that all her sacrifices, and experiences wouldn't go to waste. I wanted to change the weak Amythee to became a stronger one so I could fight and be with them.

"Biblee and Theon are going to be at the core room with me, right?" mahinang bulong ko sa sarili habang tinitingnan ang kasunod na kwartong tatahakin ko.

The next room from the blindfolded was like a tank. There were a lot of keys on the floor, may mga magkakamukha, pero mayroon ding hindi. Kaya malilito ka. Habang naghahanap ka rin no'n, biglang mapupuno ng tubig ang kwarto na 'yon.

It was like a game of speed, and luck. You needed to find the right key to open the door to the next room. And as someone who was born unlucky, I couldn't find the key while the water was slowly filling everything up.

I swam to the bottom of the floor when the water became too high, I searched the key for the next room with a heart beating so fast, but trying to remain calm, and level-headed. Crying and panicking over this challenge wasn't going to help.

And when I was almost out of breath because the room was filled with water, and no one would ever save me, nor I couldn't gasp for my breath, I picked up a shining key underwater, and that was when I managed to open the next room.

Halos hindi ako makahinga at paubo-ubo no'ng mga pagkakataong 'yon. I thought I just escaped death, but I was in for another death defying game. I was like I was taken off another year in my life.

This time, the room—didn't look like it was a room. It was a surrounding that looked like you are on the top of one building, and you needed to cross the other building, only using a tin steel that connecting the two buildings.

Damn, it looked real. The setting looked real. I tried to drop a blade, and it fell from so high! Kapag ilalagay mo 'yong kamay o paa mo, mararamdaman mong tunay 'yon. Hindi ilusyon 'yon, nababagsak ka talaga sa kamatayan mo kapag nahulog ka ro'n.

I just closed my eyes, and go in to it with blinded courage. I just wanted escape that room already. Iba rin ang hangin sa room na 'yon. Muntik na akong malaglag no'ng nasa kalagitnaan na ako sa pagtawid. 'Yong puso ko! Pakiramdam ko talaga nalaglag 'yong puso ko!

Kaya naman tumawid ako nang halos pikit-mata at nagmamadali, hindi ko lubos maisip paano ako nakapunta sa kabila! Oh, my gosh! I was teary-eyed and was jumping up and down to go to the next room without stopping to catch my breath.

The next room was probably called the room of fear. It was designed like that for me. Lahat ng kinatatakutan ko nando'n. Starting from bugs that made me squeal, and run for my life, to the fear of losing my family. Grabe, kahit mga illusion at picture lang 'yon, para akong mamamatay sa sakit.