60: Twisted Icy Rain

Hiii, crowns! Good morning! Have a nice day, keep safe and always take care.

Please don't skip through this chapter and read carefully. Sorry for all the errors and thank you so much! 🤍

***

#TCS60: Twisted Icy Rain

Amythee Hope's POV

Para akong nawalan ng dugo sa mukha no'ng sabihin 'yun ni Tita Princess. Nanlamig kaagad ang mga kamay ko. So, it was really real. It was really Miracle who sent us the gowns, and suits. Does it mean she will show herself at the party?

Every nerve in my body felt electrified with the thought of it. It made me feel like we were suddenly living the dream but we might just wake up from the dream and see a nightmare. It was that scary and exciting at the same time.

Evans showed themselves to us, mostly because of bad news. Would this be another bad news? I hope not. It made me feel so cold knowing that there might be a reason why. And to think that our parents, and Miracle's parents are also here... it was going to be huge. This wasn't going to be ordinary at all.

"You surely gave birth to someone so powerful, Uno." Tita Tiara broke the silence, and shook her head at the serious and terrifying Tita Princess. That was like the first time I saw her that zealous yet it gave off a petrifying air.

"Sira! Smith na, Evans pa! Jusko! Kilabot 'yung note! Alam ba ng anak mo 'yung ginawa mo dati sa line na 'yun! Memories bring you back, bwisit! Takot brings you back!" Niyakap pa ni Tita Dyosa ang sarili n'ya.

I looked at Tito Nate, and he was smirking while shaking his head. "She have no idea about that particular line."

"Oh my gosh! Scary!" tili ni Tita Dyosa, at biglang yumakap kay Tito Gwapo.

"Huh? Why is it scary?" nalilitong tanong naman ni Gabby. She was walking to her mother and father with knotted forehead, probably confused about what they were talking about, like me, like us.

"That particular line was once used by your Tita Princess, and it brings back the goosebumps," Nanay retorted laughingly.

Umupo kami sa living room at mga sofa. Umupo ako katabi ni Nanay at Biblee. We were grouped according to our family, and some of us—the younger generation—were sitting on the floor. We settled down with our parents.

I smiled seeing how full we were. Grabe. Sobrang kumpleto. Hindi ko akalain.

"Kulang na lang sina Katniss, Kalix, at sina Tita Cassy, at Tito Eugene." I couldn't help but point out especially, with everyone.

They all chuckled a little with my comment, and it was like I uttered a magical spell, another batch of people entered the room, and the moment they saw us, they stopped on their tracks with huge eyes. Couldn't believe what they were seeing.

"Woah!" I saw how Tita Cassy blinked.

"Reunion, eh?" Tito Eugene chuckled, and waved at all our parents.

"Welcome, Eugene, Cass!" bati ni Nanay sa kanila. 'Tapos sumulpot sa likod nila si Katniss at Kalix. Katniss excitedly waved at us.

"Hi! Oh, my gosh, this spacious living room suddenly looked so cramped!" she exclaimed while giggling. She sat down near Thorn, because that was the only one vacant on the carpeted floor. Napangiti ako sa kanya. Walang kaarte-arte.

"Kalix, go there," utos naman ni Tita Cassy sa panganay n'ya na mukhang gusto nang umalis kaagad nang makita kami kaninang lahat. Oh, he hates crowds nga pala. I chuckled because he looked so done with everything.