77: Wheel of Danger (IV)

#TCS77: Wheel of Danger (IV)

Miracle Silhouette's POV

Biblee immediately acted when she sat down with a glint in her eyes that were screaming that she would do anything to make this room a success. The person with her gulped, and almost dropped from his sit because of the tension of Biblee's aura.

They didn't waste any second, Biblee smiled evilly. And as if it was the sign for everything to begin, Akira and Justice stated the same thing, at the same time. "Hey, the finale is on." Napangisi ako at mas na-excite sa ipapakita nila.

Katniss and Cleon started to prepare on their own. Katniss stretched with a serious expression etched on her face. Her full bangs not covering her eyes completely, and you'd see how much passion she was eluding. Cleon, on the other hand, was simpering cockily, and cracking his fingers.

Justice and Akira were preparing and looking at the challenge of Katniss and Cleon's room. I smirked because they finally realized what was the trick inside this game, and why it was possible that there would be no sacrifices, if they knew how to trust and connect to each other.

It was made possible because of Biblee's reward from the first room, and the Williams's siblings trick on their sleeves. Napapatango si Akakios habang nakangisi habang pinapanuod kung paano metikulosong inspeksyunin ni Akira at Justice ang mangyayaring laban.

"Sulat mo 'yong room ni Katniss. Isusulat ko 'yong kay Cleon ha." Napatango-tango 'yong alalay ni Biblee sa sinabi nito. At kaagad silang nag-concentrate habang iniintay na magsimula ang laban sa room no'ng dalawa.

Justice was grasping the obstacles that Katniss would face without a hitch. He was absorbing everything so fast. Bilib din talaga ako sa kapatid ko na 'to, basta pautakan ang labanan, masisigurado mong mananalo at mananalo s'ya. He was always the softest, but not in this kind of situation.

On the next one, Akira had his forehead knotted while looking at the screen and holograms. But, his eyes were clear and confident. Sa totoo lang aakalain mong intel si Akira sa ipinapakita n'ya. He might not be on the level of Justice, but he was not going to be left behind.

Ilang saglit pa matapos ang pag-aaral nilang dalawa sa mga larong mangyayari, biglang nagsalita si Justice. "Hey, Katniss, we'll start in ten seconds, are you ready?" tanong nito at napapalakpak si Katniss habang nakangiti.

"Been waiting a decade for it!" Katniss exclaimed cheerfully. This girl was really so chill and courageous in so many things. 'Yan lang ang may kayang sabayan si Gabby sa pagiging tuso at walang sinasanto. They were both too fearless for their age.

Bago pa makapagsimula si Katniss, umimik na rin si Akira kay Cleon. "Justice and Katniss will be fast, don't expect me to slow down for you Cleon." Pagak na natawa si Cleon sa narinig kay Akira, at pinilig ang ulo.

"Getting cocky for someone who's not used in doing intel? Make sure your directives would not make me bleed or anything. I swear, Sloane would not let it pass." Ngisi ni Cleon sa camera kung saan mas makikita s'ya ni Akira.

Akira rolled his eyes, and howled sarcastically. "As far as I know, Sloane would be the one to hit and punch you, and not protect you." Natawa kami ni Akakios sa narinig kay Akira. Sobrang seryoso at halos walang halong biro ang pagkakasabi n'ya no'n.

Biblee laughed and shook her head hearing the exchange between them. Cleon just pouted and rolled his eyes, but laughed gently because he couldn't deny that the first reaction would really be that instead of Cleon's weird imagination.

But who knows? I could see that Sloane had that soft and gentle spot for Cleon. Hindi lang nahahalata ni Cleon kasi madalas nag-aaway at nagpipisikalan sila ng away, pero sumasama at tumatalim ang tingin ni Sloane sa mga babaeng lumalapit kay Cleon.