59: Generations of the Heartless Empire

Hi, crowns! I hope you a have a great and nice day. Sorry for all the errors and thank you so much.

Always take care & keep safe! 🤍

***

#TCS59: Generations of the Heartless Empire

Akakios Laurentius' POV

Silhouette, Lolo, and Isolde were currently preparing for the said event that would mark the date where we would show ourselves to the current Improbus Ille Imperium—or Silhoue's childhood friends and cousins. I already did my part, and I needed to go to my part time. Pagkauwi ko na lang saka ulit ako tutulong.

"Ingat, baby." Silhoue hugged me, and kissed my cheeks. I smiled at her, and gave her a peck on the lips.

I waved her goodbye, and went out of the building. Nando'n naman sina Lolo at Isolde kaya siguradong hindi makikita o hindi sila mapapansin ng kahit sino. They were experts when it comes to hiding, unlike me.

No matter how much I toned down my aura, I'd still be noticed. However, I could also hide with great effort. Naglakad na lang ako papunta sa café at tahimik na pinagmasdan ang paligid. The hardest part of hiding would be hiding from Silhoue's siblings.

They know about me, and they know my relationship with Silhoue. Pati na rin si Luna. Kaya naman sobrang ingat ko pagdating sa kanila. I chose a place to work at—where we wouldn't cross paths, and our classes were complete opposites, so they wouldn't even smell my scent, or see a shadow of me.

Sobrang ingat namin sa lugar na 'to, kaya naman hindi pwedeng mauwi ang lahat sa wala. Just a few more days, and it would be all good.

Nang makarating ako sa café, kaagad akong nagbihis ng uniform at nagsimulang magtrabaho. They café wasn't that busy compared to other places, but we still get plenty of customers. It was exactly a place that was good to hide if you were running from someone.

Mostly, the ones who goes here were studious people. Kaya hindi ka magiging laman ng tsimis o kahit ano. Kaya nga kahit may katalagan na ako sa trabahong 'to, hindi pa rin naman ako nahuhuli.

"Good noon, Ma'am," I greeted politely. I saw the girl blushed and fixed her glasses a little. She gave me her order, and I punched it in. Umupo na rin s'ya at ako ulit ang nag-take ng order ng kasunod, samantalang ang may-ari ang naghanda ng mga order na nakukuha ko.

It was peaceful like before. And I was able to practice some social skills.

However, after finishing table I was cleaning, I was suddenly greeted by someone. "Hi!" she smiled at me widely. I almost stepped back, and blinked several times to see who was in front of me. I gulped nervously.

"Alas, hey, you remember, right?" she asked with a creased forehead.

"Si Biblee lang 'to, sira!" 'Tapos tumawa pa s'ya. Napalunok naman ako. I nodded at her, then finally, smiled.

"What are you doing here?" tanong ko, tapos pumunta sa counter, para ayusin ang ilang gamit do'n. She followed me inside the counter? Eh? My eyes flew wide open, I almost asked her that it wasn't allowed for her to go there.

Pero lumapit 'yung owner sa aming dalawa. "Alas, this is Snow. She's the new employee starting today. You have the same shift. I'll be out for a few months, that's why." Napaiwas ako ng tingin sa nangyari.

I nodded at the owner. I had no choice. "Hindi gano'n ka-busy ngayon. Turuan mo muna si Snow ng mga ginagawa rito." I smiled at him and nodded politely.