74: Wheel of Danger (I)

Hello, crowns! I hope you'll enjoy reading this chapter, and comment down your thoughts! 🤍

Sorry for all the errors and thank you so much. Always take care and keep safe.

***

#TCS74: Wheel of Danger (I)

Miracle Silhouette's POV

The four who was first to arrive in the next room of the wheel were all silent, and staring at the phone. Each room have different challenges for the blindfolded command, and the only one that would show up in the screen would be the ones who are they going to call.

They wouldn't be able to watch the room for someone they wouldn't call. They are only two rooms they would see. The room that they were in, and the room that they would contact. That was why they needed to be careful, and smart about this, being reckless and wanting first place, could cause them disadvantages.

The names of the ones who arrived or those who were already there popped in the screen with the numbers of their room. Kaya naman napatingin si Biblee, Law, Art at Cleon do'n. I saw them gulped, and halted from looking around the room.

The room was huge, but not as huge as the first room of the enemies, and the shooting range. Sa kwartong 'to, may glass wall, at door. Papasok ka sa glass door at do'n mo haharapin ang challenge na kailangan mong gawin, habang maririnig mo sa speaker ang sasabihin ng napiling mong mag-i-instruct sa 'yo.

Sa labas naman ng glass wall na 'yon ay parang office style na maliit na space. A single circular table, and one chair with the phone and the LED screen that would produce hologram for them to see the challenges and the traps so they could command the people of their choice.

The bangles on their wrist, would blind their vision through the contact lenses that they were wearing. Kaya hindi na kailangan ng literal na blindfold. Hindi nila makikita ang paligid at pagsubok dahil nasa mismong contact lens ang magpapadilim sa paningin nila para hindi sila makapangdaya.

"They all look conflicted, and Law... seemed like he would wait for Harper," Akakios mentioned. I pressed my lips together seeing my brother sigh repeatedly, and stare at the screen while walking back and forth, waiting for someone that he would call, or someone that would call him.

Maiiwan kaya si Law? I mean, the pasaways were aware that he was the strongest in here. And I was sure although Harper would want to help him, Law wouldn't let Harper sacrifice things.

Would they allow the strongest to get left behind?

Napatingin naman ako sa room kung nasaan si Cleon. He was staring in the air. "Art... or Biblee... or Sloane?" Kita ko ang inis sa mukha n'ya nang sabihin n'ya 'yon. I chuckled, when he yanked his own hair.

"I need to think..." he murmured, and read through the rules about this game again.

The wheel. The phone. The monitor. And their commands, and choices. The thing about the challenges, the one who would call them would be the one in control. This was also a test of trust. Would they trust that person who would command them?

Hindi lahat ng challenges sasang-ayon sa kalakasan mo. Paano kapag kahinaan no'ng tumawag sa 'yo ang challenge mo? Magagawa pa rin kaya nilang sundin 'yon?

Some hurdles would be like quizzes that would require vast knowledge and intelligence. The best luck would be Biblee, Cleon, Justice, and Luna. They would breeze through it. But what if it someone like Theon, Rebel, and Sloane got it? I knew they were all smart in their different ways, but... they usually go with their instinct, and their physical strength.